Jason Todd x reader pt.1

Romeo and Juliet AU:

Your POV:

I was preparing for the party my parents were throwing I sighed. The maids were sowing the last bit of the gown. "Miss (Y/n), it's ready, I hope you like it" Merna one of the maid said. I smiled at them. "Yes it's beautiful, I love it" I said. "Oh (Y/n), I know you don't like the parties your parents throw, but maybe you'll find someone at the party" she smiled. "Oh I don't know, maybe the Wayne's will-". "(Y/n) you very well know that they will not step one foot in this house, so long as your parents are aware" Merna said. "I know but, I would love to get to know them. Why do my parents hate Mr. Wayne so much?" I asked. "Well your Grandparents got along with Mr. Wayne's parents but when they passed away, They thought Mr. Wayne was to young and unfit to run Wayne Enterprises, which led to a lot of arguing and then the feud began" Merna said.

"Wow, and now he has one of the most successful companies in the world" I said. "Yes and-". "Merna, is (Y/n) dressed for the party tonight?" My mother asked as she walked in. "Yes miss (L/n), (Y/n) is ready" Merna smiled. "Oh thank you Merna, she looks great" Mom smiled. "Mom, can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sweetheart, of course. Merna can you give us a minute?" she asked. "Yes, Miss (L/n), I will see you in a bit" she said and left the room. "What did you want to ask sweetie?" she asked. "I was wondering, do you hate the Wayne's?" I asked. She was quiet for a moment. "No honey I don't, but your dad does and I can't really argue with him" she said. "But they look so kind" I said. "Why are you asking about them, do you by chance like one of the sons?" she smirked. 

"N-no I was just wondering" I said. "Okay well, I'll see you later at the party" she smiled and left. I smiled and took off the dress and put on regular clothes. I grabbed my computer and opened it. An article on the Wayne Family was on the screen. I smiled and looked at the four boys on the screen. But my eyes were locked on one. Jason Todd Wayne. He was seventeen, one year older than me. I've always wanted to meet him. I don't know why I just feel connected to him somehow. But I guess we'll never meet. 

Jason POV:

"You ready for tonight?" I asked my three brothers. They all nodded. Today we were gonna sneak into the (L/n)'s party. "Are you sure that this plan of yours is gonna work?" Tim asked. I nodded. "Absolutely confident" I said as I grabbed my tux. "Hey come on Tim live a little" Dick said. "If you three get caught I'm waling the other way" Damian said. "Little D we won't get caught" Dick said. "How can you be so sure?" Tim asked. "Cuz we're going in masks" I said. Bruce was unaware on account that he was on a recon mission with the League. "Why exactly are we sneaking into this party again?" Tim asked. I blushed. "No reason, just because I want to see what the big deal is" I said. "Yeah that and he wants to see, (Y/n) (L/n) the daughter of Karina and Marin (L/n)" Dick teased. Tim and Damian smirked. "T-that's ridiculous, now let's get ready" I said. 

(Time skippp)

We were about to walk in, surprisingly the guy that was checking off the invites went inside so me and my brothers walked in. The Mansion was so damn huge. We walked pass people and servers, and then the room went silent as Marin (L/n) took the stage. "Thank you esteemed colleges for joining us tonight, please Drink be Merry and have fun" he smiled. He then turned to a Woman that I could identify as Karina (L/n) and a girl and I knew that, that was (Y/n) (L/n). They all walked down the stairs. People started to swarm them, and I noticed that (Y/n) had snuck out of the crowd. "Hey I'll be back" I said to Dick, he nodded. I saw her slip into a different room. I walked in. She looked sad she was staring at the giant fish tank. I decided to walk on the other side.

Your POV:

As I looked at the tank I sighed. "Why the hell do I have to suffer, I hate this" I cried. Suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw a figure. I spun around to see a boy on the other side of the tank. I gasped but I kept my gaze on him as I started to walk to the end of the tank. He walked with me on the other side and we met. "Hello" I smiled. "Hi" he said. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n)" I said. "Jason Todd Wayne" he smiled. I gasped. "Y-you're not supposed to be here" I said. "Yeah, well sometimes breaking the rules can be fun" he said. "If my parents catch me" I said. "What would happen? We aren't doing anything, are we?" he asked. I shook my head. "Well I came here to have fun, now let's get to know each other better" he smiled.

I smiled, and nodded. "So um this is strange" I said. "How?" he asked. "Well your dad and my dad hate each other" I said. "Well that's them" he said. "So, why did you want to come here?" I asked. "I just wanted a little adventure" he said. "I wish I had that liberty" I said. "Maybe you can". "It's not that simple Jason, I would have to be super slick to get out of here" I said. "Good thing you're talking to the King of Slick" he winked. I giggled. "Okay Mr. Slick, get me out of here tonight" I said. He smirked. "Anything for the princess". I glared at him. "Don't call me that". He chuckled and grabbed my hand. 

Heyyy guyssss I hope you liked the chapter! Have a great day/night!!

Stay Crash