Jaime Reyes x reader

Based on the song: Rebel Girl by Angels and Airwaves

There she was...(Y/n) (L/n). Captain of the Volleyball team (let's just say we're sporty, unless y'all are lolol) a bit of a known rebel at the school and absoultly Gorgeous. Jaime was in love with her. "Hi Jaime" she smiled. He smiled, heart eyes in his eyes. Tye had noticed the way he had been looking at her lately and poked fun at the boy's secret crush. Jaime usually passed off Tye's teasing. But he felt like Adrien from Miraculous Ladybug, in love with someone he couldn't have. Until he got the courage to ask her out....

"C'mon, Jaime-". "No, Tye" Jaime whisper-yelled at Tye. "Shh" their teacher shushed. Jaime turned back around. "I can't ask her out" Jaime said. "You got to, man. Plus the two of you are rock solid bros, man" Tye said. "Yeah, rock solid bros" Jaime said emphasizing the bros part. He leaned on his hand and looked away. They weren't just bros at school, (Y/n) was the Flash's new protege and had just joined the team a couple months ago.

"Jaime!" (Y/n) called causing the poor boy to run right into his locker startled. "You really need to stop doing that" she smiled. He rubbed his forehead. "Yeah, I know" he chuckled. "Well, um, Batman wants us at the mountain later this afternoon" she whispered. He nodded. "Alright, I'll see you later" she said about to walk away. "Jaime Reyes I suggest you take the Tye's advice from before" Scarab said. Jaime sighed and looked at her. "(Y/n)!" He called. She walked back over. "U-uh would y-you like to...um....well go with me tothedanceonFriday?" He asked. She blushed. "Yes I would" she said. "You understood me?" He asked. "I'm a speedster, Reyes, of course I did" she smiled and winked and walked away leaving him a blushing mess. "Imma marry that woman" he muttered.

If you wanna dance, my love, my little rebel girl...

It was almost time for the dance. Jaime was walking up the steps to her house. He knocked on the door, his heart pounding. Her mom opened the door with a smile. "Hello, Jaime" she greeted. "(Y/n) come on he's here!" She called. The rebel girl of his heart walked down the steps grinning from ear to ear. His breath hitched. "Wow, you look....incredible" he said. "Thanks, Beetle" she said. "Beetle?" Her mom asked. "Uh, a nickname" she smiled. "You kids these days" she said letting out a breathy laugh. They chuckled awkwardly. "Anyways have fun". They nodded.

(Small time skipp)

Jaime,Tye, and some of his other bros were gathered around the back. "Why aren't you over there dancing with her?" Tye asked. "Yeah go over there man!". The group of boys began to cheer. He sighed and mustered up the courage to walk to (Y/n). "You wanna dance?" He asked. She nodded and took his hand. A slow song then began to play. They blushed and swayed together. He pulled her close. "Can I ask you something?". "Yeah?". "Would you like-". "Yes". They smiled. All in love and stuff.

Come a little closer and let me into your world

Of course that was a few months ago. And since then they were falling more and more in love with each other. But sometimes couples fight and that was the case with these two on this day.

"Why can't you trust me?!" She yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, but when Lag'aan is all over you like that,you really think imma take it?!" He shouted back.

She rubbed her eyes. "He is dating M'gann you know this"

"Yeah well that's not going so well she's in love with Conner!".

"So, that doesn't mean he'll go after me, Jaime I love you!" She yelled.

"Y-you love me?" He asked. She stopped. "Yes I do". He walked over to her. "I'm so sorry" he said. She sighed. "Control your temper. We agreed, you're taking a chance on me" she said. He kissed her forehead. "I am".