Chapter 1 : Twitcam.

Liam's POV

Me and the lads were just chilling. We were at Zayn's house. Everyone was watching a move but you know me, I rather do twitcams. This time I decided to watch other people's twitcams. "Lads.. You wanna watch twitcams with me?" I yelled, cause tv was loud. " Nah.." Zayn replied. Louis was busy texting. Harry was on his phone and Niall was busy eating popcorn. I laughed. I logged in on my twitter and placed a tweet : Hiiii everyoneeee how's everyone's day? I wrote. In 1 second 10000+ mentions. I read some of them and replied. Then I searched for some twitcams to watch. The first one was a boys doing weird dance moves. I talked to him for a few seconds and went to another one. Two girls who were just chillin. I talked to them, and they went crazy. They showed me their wall full of posters and all the stuff they had from One Direction. I tweeted : thanks so much for the support girls! Love youuuuu. I wasn't really in the mood to watch another one but I just clicked on one. I saw 5 good looking girls singing. One of them played the guitar. 

Jeslin's POV

I was just hanging out with my 5 bestfriends when we decided to do a twitcam. Okay, first lemme introduce myself. My name is Jeslin. My friends are Vanessa Emmalie May and June. May and June are twin sisters. They have been my best friends since we got in the same class together. We're are on an Art Academy for Dance Sing and Theatre. We practically live here. I shared a room with Vanessa and May. June and Emmalie shared a room also. That's how we got to know each other. Anyway, May does Theatre and the rest, including me does Dance and Sing. Really fun actually. We decided to sing on our twitcam. I was actually the lead singer of the group. The others were a bit in the back cause of stage fright etc etc etc. Not that the others were bad singers though. They were very talented, but they were scared or something.. I don't know.. I started alone. I sang California King by Rihanna. We had a lot of viewers, I didn't even noticed haha. That's when I saw why. LIAM PAYNE TWEETED US AND IS WATCHING OUR TWITCAM. I'm NOT a fan, and neither are Vanessa Emmalie May and June. Okay I have to admit, they're good looking. Very very good looking. And they have amazing voices. I like the songs too, but.. I don't know.. I'm more of an Ed Sheeran fan. He's really my hero. His songs are so beautiful. He tweeted : You have a beautiful voice!!! Please sing more!.. WOOPWOOOOPP. " Girls, look at this. Liam Payne from One Direction is watching our twitcam, and he wants to hear more" I whispered. We talked for a few second and May started playing the guitar. " We're playing Moments by One Direction but we'll do the Ed Sheeran version." I said and we started singing. I sang Liam's part. Emmalie sang Niall's part. Vanessa Louis' part. June Harry's part. I also did Zayn's part. May only sang in the chorus. It went really well. Liam tweeted a couple of times. Somethings like : that's so beautiful! You girls have beautiful voicessss. I tweeted back : Real_Liam_Payne Thank you so much, that means a lot!. I saw he followed me on twitter so I followed back. We continued singing but Liam was already gone. I'd love to have a conversation with him, but you know.. He's busy. After we had our twitcam we all went out to Nando's. This food tasted heavenly. " We're actually lucky he watched us. So many people watched it too." Vanessa said. She was right. Our big dream was to become famous but we first have to finish our school. After we ate dinner we went back to campus. It was such a boring place. Seriously, my room is the only place on campus I like. Lol. Vanessa May and I went back to our own room and so did June and Emmalie. We watched some tv. Vanessa and May were quickly asleep. And it was only 9 pm.. I was really bored so I got on twitter. I read my messages. I had a lot of new followers. And new messages. Some were like : " LIAM TWEETED AND FOLLOWED YOU. Y U NO FREAKING OUT?!" Or " YOU'RE A DIRECTIONATER!" I replied that tweet : @whatever Who told you different than? I'm not even a fan of them. So I don't really care. 

After reading, replying and blocking tweets/people I looked through my DM's . One from Liam Payne. I started reading it. 'Hi. Eh.. You have a beautiful voice! I think you should do something with it!.' I replied : ' Why thank you! That means a lot. And yes I'm trying to. (:. I sent it and put my phone away. I plugged my earphones in and started listening to my Ed Sheeran Album. I fell a sleep very slowly.