Real Life

''Amelia wake the hell up'' the girl behind me said while throwing paper on my head I turned around only to see the three girls named Jessica,Kate and tahani my bullies, they start blabbering nonsense about me again "just a another normal day" I whispered to myself that only I could hear, "isn't she an orphan" tahini said with a disgusted look on her face, she should just die this shameless girl" Kate said, "Arent you ashamed of your retarded brother, he's getting beaten up again I thought of letting you know as human decency".

Just as Jessica said that my brain just stopped for a second, before I knew what was going on I was running around the school to find my Toby.

I heard someone yelling to let go and I followed to find Toby getting kicked violently by three other guys I ran quickly to defend Toby by the three guys when one of them kicked me on my hips and said "this is the retards sister isn't she", I got up and said "get the f*ck away from us" confidently while trying to hold up the pain of being kicked on my hips, "and what will we get in return"?.

"we could let this retard go and you can come with us and we can talk privately", just then I got up and punched him on the face and tried to make a run while holding Toby's arm but got caught by my arm and pulled back only to have a punch on my face.

"Amelia Amelia are you okay these are bad guys, let go of us you bad guys" Toby said with a huge fear on his eyes, I felt a bit dizzy and saw him coming for another one I felt my eyelids get heavy and the next second everything got dark.

I felt myself get lifted and carried after sometime, I still tried to defend myself at last and said "please let go of me".

I saw some light and as I started to open my eyes everything got clear and I found myself at the schools nurse office I looked around and saw Toby sleeping on the bed next to mine just as I got up I heard the nurse lady tell me not to get up "you've been hurt badly how did this happen" just as she said that I felt the pressure get to me and started getting teary and started crying.

I told the lady everything and she only told me to run away, theres not much that can be done in this school, I already knew that no one can do much about bullying so I got up and left with Toby, just as I was about to step out of the door I turned around and asked "who bought us here" the lady said "I don't know he looked new".