Moments of Staring

Being so shocked, I slowly lifted my head up to see who it was, Archer Anderson I couldn't believe my eyes, did he just kiss me, I stared at his alluring green eyes with a tint of gold and him staring back at me with a tiny smirk on his smooth lips.

Finally I spoke "dude why did you kiss me" he ignored what I said and his facial expression showed he couldn't care less about kissing me, and spoke "Amielia is my girlfriend, you better not touch her anymore or else it won't end well with you" he said to the guys who tried to attack me(he looked the most charming man on earth).

I was so shocked and just as I was about to speak he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the top floor(balcony), reaching the balcony I quickly pulled my arm away from him and said "what's wrong with you, why did you kiss me" the words came out of my mouth.

"I helped you out and this is what I get in return" he said calmly(weird) "kissing is not helping" I said angrily and turned around to leave and in the corner of my eye I saw him smiling while staring me I quickly left.

I ran to the girls bathroom and started rubbing my mouth with water and left to go to class.

just as I left the bathroom to go to class I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me towards them I looked up to see dion with a worried expression "where were you" he said with a tense look in his eyes "I heard you were with that witless punk" he said, "who You mean Archer!" I said confusingly "yea whatever his name is, stay away from him, his not a good guy" Dion exclaimed "what do you mean" I said with a confused look "just stay away from him"Dion said while putting his hand on my shoulders "ok" I replied trying to avoid the situation and left towards class.

I came to class and sat on my desk, everyone was giving me weird looks //whisper//-"who does she think she is"-//-"do you think Archer will really date a pregnant sl*t like her, trying my best looking at the board and ignoring them I fell asleep, it felt so calm and relaxing sleeping in class.

I slowly regained back to reality and lifted my head to see the whole class empty, and put back my head down, after a solid 10-15 mins I felt weird and sense a staring towards me, like someone was staring a me, I tilted my head to my right side and saw so one then I tilted my head towards the left side and on the other table next to me staring at me I saw Archer.

his deep green eyes has somehow turned lighter green with more hint of gold in it, his jawline looked so sharp that it could cut anything, his hair glowed while the sun hit it making it turn light brown with strips of blonde, his flawless skin glisten with his smooth full lips.

Thinking about his lips I thought about that kiss and got into reality and noticed I've been staring at him and him staring at me for a long time I lifted my head up to face him and he slowly lifted his head up and came towards me.