Him

Everything hasn't been the same but I can't even say that since I can't even remember anything from my childhood.

dad dying of a car accident and that woman (her mother) abandoning us, it's been years I can't remember anything, but it still makes me angry and anxious as of why she abandoned me and Toby after dads sudden death, I hate that women.

Staring at the whiteboard for 2 hours was all I had to do before everyone in this class starts talking sh*t about me for being an orphan, is it really that bad for being an orphan, it's not like I choose to be an orphan.

Then my normal day began Jessica and Kate came up to me but not Tahani today and started blabbering again "doesn't she have a retarded brother" Jessica said with an evil look "and who was the hot guy that you were being a slut with" Kate said anxiously I wondered what she was talking about when she explained herself "the guy that was carrying you yesterday"  I thought who he could be.

I never cared about there insults but when there insults started to get physical by pulling my hair I couldn't stand it anymore so I got up and kicked Kate right on the ribs and pushed her away but jessica came right at me with scissors in her hand, (was she seriously gonna stab me) I flinched as she got closer and closed my eyes but nothing stabbed me I looked up to what happened and a really hot looking guy was grabbing Jessica's hand that was carrying scissors.

The teacher came back after few seconds of staring at each other and told us to sit on our seats, I sat down and Kate looked at me angrily and whispered "I'll get you back" and sat on the second seat behind me, "this is a new student Archer Anderson please make him feel welcome" the teacher spoke proudly.

The girls were drooling just by looking at him, I could see his abs peeking though his shirt, an amazing tall figure just like a model,
the half of the guys seemed jealous and the other half seemed pretty welcoming i guess.
I looked up to him and saw him staring back after a 2 and half seconds of staring at each other I broke it by raising my eyebrows at him to stop the staring and he just smirked and looked away.

He sat right behind me and in front of Kate, during a few moments in class I heard a announcement for me to come to the set office so I left hoping it's not about Toby.