My First Kiss

I reached home after I met my old best friend, 
I couldn't remember him at first but when he introduced himself I remembered that his name is Dion handy.

I used to call him my handy person,  when we were younger he was my angel whenever we got hurt or abused by the orphanage people he helped us a lot, he wasn't physically strong since he has status, money, power
he told his security guard to run away the people who abused us, he is a true angel.

I invited him inside he seemed shocked looking at our house, it was a small house with only 1 living room and one bedroom the room is very small, though i never noticed how small it really is until I saw him looking at it, it felt smaller then before.

"Want something to drink" I said excitedly
"I would love if u can make me some  chocolate milkshake" he said with a sparkle in his eyes. Dion loves chocolate milk from what I remember, "so hows things going" I said in order to start a conversation " nothing  inordinately, just my parents had a bigger fight then usual and split up few years ago" I heard him say with a lower tone, then I quickly added "oh I'm sorry" "no it's fine and I'm going to your school from tomorrow on" he said with a great smile again on his face.

I somehow felt relieved to hear that, maybe because he can help me out with the bullies like the olden time, maybe I'm depending on him too much, "can you do something for me" i asked him "whatever u need ammie"he said with huge smile and a hint of worry.
"Can you be with Toby at school, if u have time" "yea sure, whatever u need ammie"

...............spending quality time with dion just bought back so many memories........

"Ahhhhh(yawning) wake up Toby time for school" just as I glanced towards Toby I saw dion sleeping with him, was he here throughout the whole night, he might have slept here last night after I went to bed, so I quickly got in the shower got dressed did my hair and went out to see Toby and dion already dressed and ready for school.
...........

I reached the school and it didn't take even 5 minute to see people gossiping about me, then I saw jessica and Kate together coming towards me "Jessica did you hear about the pregnant girl in our school" Kate said loudly for me to hear "yea that slut is shaming our school" Jessica said while looking at me
"I'm sure she doesn't even know who the father is" Kate said smirking and looked at me before she left with Jessica.

I head towards the classroom and got stoped by a couple of dudes that have fought with me before, "hey slut mind to tell me who the father is so I can beat his ass as well" one of them said and started getting closer "don't hit a pregnant lady man" one of the other guy said while half smiling " what the hell are you guys talking about" I said confusingly "what if I punch your stomach will the baby disappear" he said and raised his hands to hit me, I closed my eyes.

and in a matter of seconds I opened my eyes to see that guy across the floor with a shocked face and just as I turned around I felt a warm, smooth touch on my lips.