Who is he

Reaching the set office made me wonder why they called me, maybe it's just some normal school stuff or about Toby, I hope it's not about Toby.

I went inside and saw teachers sitting around the table, some were eating and some working, I knocked on the door "hello I'm Amelia Carden....." "hello Amelia come sit we need to talk" she said with a serious face and a hint of sadness. I went towards her and sat next to her "well Amelia the thing is that you need to get your brother into another school as fast as you can" I stared at her while different emotions running through my head I didn't know what to say, "I know it's hard but your brother he's getting bullied in this school, and there's nothing we can do with the high status family of the bullies, it's for his benefit to attend a school that's right for him"she said with a glimpse of sadness on her face after a momement of silence I said "I'll try my best to get him into another school but I need time", "of course you can have time" she said while getting up, I got up as well and left after saying thank you.

It was 10 minutes to the bell so I didn't bother going back to class and sat near the door of the canteen, it smelt nice I wondered what they were making, having no money is very hard when the canteen cooks so much good food.

Ding ding ding the sound of the bell reached my ears and before I knew it I quickly ran to get Toby.

I didn't know how to tell Toby that he needs to leave the school, "Amelia guess what" Toby said with his baby voice "what" I said anxiously "I made a friend today" Toby said proudly "really that's great" I said confusingly to who he got friends with.

Just as we were walking home some guys with baseball bats and and knives were waiting that seemed to be waiting for us,
"Should we go the other way" I said to Toby "but Amelia, it will take us 1 more hour to reach home the other way" Toby said so I decided to just walk past them.

Just as we were walking past them one of them grabbed my arm and said are you Amelia, I got scared and was about to decline but Toby didn't even hesitate and said "yea that's Amelia my sister" I felt really furious at Toby but really scared to what might happen next.

Then he pulled me closer and hugged me and said "Finally, I missed you soo much, do you remember me".