🥀Lilith🥀

[ FAIR WARNING ] If You Have Not Seen The Events That Take Place In Xenoverse And Don't Wish To Spoil It For Yourself, Then I Don't Recommend Reading Beyond This Point.
Obviously I Will Be Adding Things Onto The Original Story So It's Not The Full Original Story, BUT This Will Still Have Major Spoilers.
You Have Been Warned.

—————————————————

Long Ago, There Was A Legend Going Around In Some Towns And Even A Couple Cities Of A Phantom That Appears When Someone Has Committed A Crime Against It, A Crime Punishable By Death In This Phantoms Eyes.
People Have Claimed That In The First Sighting, The Town Was Destroyed Because The Leader Refused To Listen To This Phantom When It Gave A Warning And Ordered For It To Be Killed, While Others Have Said That It's Because This Phantom Was Threatening Him For Control Over The City.

Quite Frankly, Both Are Bole Crap.

That "Phantom" Killed Those People Because She Just Wanted To.
She Wasn't Pushed To Do It, She Didn't Have No Choice Left, She Isn't Some Hero, She Did It For Fun Because It's In Her Nature.
This "Phantom" Isn't Even A Phantom, She's Half Saiyan, Half Demon.
This Demon Has No Memories Of Her Past, But It Is Undeniably Real, And With Time, She Will Learn Of It Once Again.

You May Be Wondering How That Kind Of Creature Could Even Exist In This Peaceful World.
Well, We'll Have To Start From The Very Beginning Of The Tale, The True Tale.
Not Some Bole Crap Made Up By A Fearful Human, But The Real Story That Has Little To No Witnesses Left Alive.

This Happened A Long Time Ago...Or...Did It? It's Actually Quite Confusing.
It Could've Happened A Day Ago, It Could've Happened A Thousand Years Ago.
You See, There Was This Demon, Demigra, Who Was Trying To Create A Plan To Destroy Time.

As He Was Trying To Create This Master Plan, He Got An Idea One Day While Reading Through The History Of His Universe

"What If I Combined The Powers Of A Demon And A Saiyan?" He Had Thought, And This Idea Seemed Brilliant To Him.