Star Wars Rebels OC

So before I show off mah gurl Shadow in Star Wars form, I wanna give some backstory;
When I first created her, I think it was maybe 2016? Either that or 2017.
At that time I had never watched Rebels, in fact at that time I hated the show, and not for much of a good reason, at the time I just really didn't like the animation and the one snippet I watched made me roll my eyes.
Originally this girl was a Sith Lord and I know what you're thinking; Why would she be a Sith Lord? There can only be two at a time, the Master and the Apprentice.
Well, back then I wasn't very into Star Wars so I completely forgot about that 😂
I dressed up as her for a Halloween party and EVERYONE asked me if I was Darth Vader...even though she has a double-bladed red lightsaber so if anything they should've asked if I was Darth Maul but eH.
Anyways, I felt super confident in that costume, it was simple but I felt awesome, but as the years went on I didn't wear it again because I had no reason to and I didn't want to anger the Star Wars community.
Eventually word about Ahsoka joining Rebels came to me and I began to watch clips of Ahsoka from the show, and in fact, one day I was on YouTube watching a compilation of all her scenes, but I suddenly paused it for some reason.
Why? Because for some reason I found myself not wanting spoilers, and that's when I realized; I wanted to give the show another chance, so I pulled up Disney+ and began watching it.
I'm so glad I did because I instantly fell in love with the show and most of its animation.
When you look past Yoda and Anakin, the animation really isn't bad, in fact it's cool, I found myself rewinding a lot just to pay attention to the details I never noticed before, wanting to take every last thing in, and now I even watch the fillers for fun.
After a little while, I remembered my OC Shadow an I thought; wouldn't it be cool to have her as an Inquisitor instead of a Sith? And right before I thought of this my brother and I had a Star Wars movie marathon btw so at this time I was now hooked on Star Wars and understood the rules of the Sith 😂
After a bit of procrastination, I decided to draw her but in a new style I was experimenting, and, well, this is how she came out.
I couldn't decide between the Sith looking eyes and her Sapphire blue eyes since this is after she betrays the Empire but I think both look good, so :3

She's going in for a hug 😂♥️Now I was going to write her story here, but I feel like it'd be better for an actual book if I decide to make one

Now I was going to write her story here, but I feel like it'd be better for an actual book if I decide to make one.
I gave her some muscles because clearly this girl has been training with Vader and different Inquisitors so she's gotta have some muscles.
Honestly, I dunno what else to say but umm, hope you like her and I might modify her design a bit later since I have more dark clothes now and yeah, byeeeeee