Silvia (Yugioh OC)

This Is Silvia! :D
Silvia Can Be Rather Nice When She Wants To Be, But Shes Even Worse When She Chooses To Be Mean So Uh- Don't Get On Her Bad Side...

This Is Silvia! :DSilvia Can Be Rather Nice When She Wants To Be, But Shes Even Worse When She Chooses To Be Mean So Uh- Don't Get On Her Bad Side

( View Of Her Hair From The Back )

She's A Rather Flirtatious One, And She's Always Craving Guys Attention.
The Last Time A Guy Rejected Her He Ended Up Practically Acting As Her Servant, So People Are Starting To Question Just What Kind Of Person Is She.

Her Mother And Father Actually Own A Company, So She Pays No Expense On Winning A Mans Heart.
She Doesn't Care What She Has To Do For The Attention, She'll Do It.

This Is Because...Well, Growing Up, Her Parents Have Almost Always Ignored Her Existence, So A Maid Took Care Of Her Until She Was Old Enough To Take Care Of Herself.
When She Became A Pre-Teen, A Boy Her Age Confessed To Her And She Ended Up Craving His Affection, So, Until She Became Bored Of Him, She'd Use Him To Forget About The Hole In Her Heart Left From Abandonment And Misery.

There Is A Lot More To What Happened, But I'll Leave That Up To A Roleplay.

Though Not Only Is She Really Good At Strategizing How To Attract Men Her Age, A Less Intense Talent She Has Is Singing.

There Was One Time She Was In A Really....Terrible Abusive Relationship That Ended Up...Well.....I'll Leave That For You To Find Out Through Roleplay Or If I Decide To Do A Story With Her xD

She Doesn't Have An EXTREME Backstory Like I Usually Give My OC's, But Her Backstory Is Pretty Traumatizing For Her So It's Just Her Coping With It Differently.

She's Sixteen And A Half Years Of Age, And She's About 5'8, So She's Average Height.

She Doesn't Know Of Exactly What's Happened With The Millennium Items And All That, So She's Completely Unaware Of These Events.

Anyways, I Think That's All The Information Necessary Cx

She Doesn't Necessarily Have A Crush On A Specific Person Yet...?
I Don't Count All The Boys She's Been With Except For The One That She's Now Separated From xD

BUT THAT DON'T MEAN SHE CAN'T CHANGE HER MIND ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh Ye And She's Definitely Possessive Over What She Wants So, Keep That In Mind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)