the adventure begins

I woke up, my head spinning and my vision fuzzy. Eventually, my vision corrected itself, allowing me to see where I was. It appeared I in the secret gardens. Wh-what? How am I back here? I was just sucked into a pokeball?

(Meanwhile outside, in the boat)

"So ash, spill, who is the new speedy pokemon you caught?" I won't reveal until we stop to camp for the night. "Oh come on ash, really?!" Complained misty. 'Come on ash just show us already!' Brock chimed in. Nope! Not until tonight. "Why not?!" Because it will ruin the surprise! Eventually, it was getting late and both Brock and misty were excited to learn what new pokemon ash had caught that was so fast that not even they could see it. The boat had dropped them off at a dock on the mainland and they booked a room for the night then got dinner. After dinner, Brock and misty were super excited to see the mystery new pokemon ash had waited till now to show them. Ash unclipped the luxury ball off his belt and threw it into the air, revealing a little blue latios!

(Luka's pov)

I was relaxing in the recreation of the secret garden when suddenly, the world began to get sucked away, with me along with it! In a matter of seconds, I was in the real world again, with Brock and misty staring, confused out of their minds at how I'm here. You didn't tell them, did you....... ash simply rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish look on his face. Nope, hahaha! I just facepalmed before explaining that I was adventuring with them all now. "You couldn't have explained this earlier ash?! Is latias even ok with this?!" She is, I talked to her about it and after a little convincing, she agreed to let him go, but he'll go back to visit her every now and then.

"Well alright, as along as latias is ok with it." You want something to eat, luca? Are you able to have solids?" I am. "I know you used to be human, but you are a pokemon now, and can't have human food...." I've kinda accepted that haha! Ash pulls out a food bowl and a survival knife, the proceeds to engrave the word "luka" on it, then places it down and puts pokefood in it. I pick one up and curiously sniff it before placing it in my mouth. Wo-woah, I dunno if it's the new tastebuds in my mouth but this tastes really damn good! I immediately dig in with gusto, until eventually there was nothing left and I layed on the floor, content and full.

             (Team rocket pov)

Unbeknownst to them outside, team rocket were watching ash and friends as they slept and spied on pikachu, until they noticed a  turquoise coloured creature sleeping next to him. What pokemon is that? It looks rare. questioned jesse. OOH, let me see! James said excitedly. It's a latios!
A latios? Never heard of it. Said Jesse.
It's a legendary pokemon! LEGENDARY?! Well what a yas waitin for?! Let's grab it! Suggested meowth. Team rocket silently snuck in and quickly covered luka's mouth with chloroform before lifting him up and quietly moving out of the building. What about pikachu? James whispered. Don't push our luck, let's get out of here while we still can! Jesse whispered back. They quietly snuck back out of the pokmon centre and tossed luka into one of their machines.

                    (Luka pov)

I woke up, my head spinning and my vision fuzzy. I heard mechanical whirring noises and gears grinding. Wh-wha? Where am I? You, my dear latios, are now in possession of team rocket! A voice came through a loud speaker. Te-team rocket?! As in the team rocket that attempte-i mean murdured latios! Ugh that Annie and Oakley got all the credit! Jesse complained. The credit?! Credit for what? Murduring a legendary pokemon?! Hang on a minute, how are you talking to us if your a pokemon? Jesse asked, confused. You're  only just realising that now?! Man you losers are slow.....I always knew he was talking to us, it's called telepathy. Explained James.

If you knew then why didn't you tell us?! Yeah! Jesse and meowth both questioned. Be-because I thought you guys kn-knew about it! Stuttered James.
I don't have time to argue with these pinheads! I tried to break out but it appears to have been reinforced, and I don't know any moves......exept for one.
I just had to distract them, which was an easy task.....hey look it's ash and his friends! What? Where! I quickly cloaked and waited for the panic to set in when they realised I "wasn't there". They quickly got out of the machine and opened the hatch, just for me to quietly slip out and reveal myself behind them, forcefully knocking them into the machine then slashing all the controls, causing it to blow up, sending them flying but getting caught in the explosion, coughing smoke before heading back to the pokemon centre and falling back asleep. Pikachu opened one eye and smiled before going back to sleep.