Chapter V: The Beauty and the Hunk

Hotel's Function room

Good Morning participants! Today after your breakfast you can enjoy the day till the nights! You can stroll Cebu, buy something for your family and friends! This is your free day! Explore Cebu! Enjoy your day! have fun! the convention host announced.

Derrick stand up and went to the table for breakfast it was a catering service. He is getting his food when he noticed Bianca on the table.. getting food also, he decided to greet her.

Hi! How's your night?

Huh!?, Bianca said. Bianca caught surprised. She did not expect the presence of Derrick beside her. Oh, umm, it's okay. It's comfortable. I got a good sleep

So, prolonging it, what's your plans for the day?

Me? Just go around and see the place. Cebu is well-known..buy something.

Can I join you? If it's okay with you?

Sure. Why not?, Bianca said and her face turned into a dark shade of pink.

At the service van:

Derrick and Bianca decided to go to market to buy something for their family with a group. On their way, Bianca is trying to observe Derrick...they are inside the van with a group.

Suddenly Derrick received a call on his cellphone, Yes, honey? What? You miss me? Ah! Miss you too!

Bianca heard Derrick clearly and Bianca sighed. Oh my! He's already taken, she thought.

Hey Bianca what you gonna buy for Robert?  asked by  a friend

Oh! maybe a shirt...and some goodies..Robert loves to eat.

Derrick heard it and he is not surprised if Bianca has already special someone ...so she has this Robert huh...this girl is on fire...I mean hot...tsk!  I thought I can have the chance...

Bianca and Derrick is in one group ..

Ok this way to mall and next is market...you can now go malling or shopping ..before lunch go back to our service van and you will have your lunch at the hotel afterwards you can rest and after that its up to you if you want to stroll again ...just be back for dinner by 7pm..a  group leader said

Derrick buys some stuff..

Bianca is busy looking for shirts...

Hey! He is so handsome ...a friend of Bianca .. whispering

Yeah right but he is already taken..He has girlfriend already

Bianca said.

Oh my...tsk! he is a good catch!

you and Derrick is a good match...

Excuse me...I dont want playboy..

I want somebody who stick to one...not like him...

Oh yeah? well i can see that youre disappointed to know that he has girlfriend already..

Admit it!

they are teasing when suddenly Derrick approached them..

Bianca look ...how do you like it?

it was Derrick asking her opinion.

Well a beautiful shawl...nice one!

Bianca answered.

You like it? again Derrick.

Yeah ..Bianca said

Its for you...

Oh! Bianca blushed...so surprised she coudnt find a word...

She smiled and said Thank you...

youre so nice.

Derrick  finds Bianca so pretty and that his gestures is a manifestation of his being a true gentlemen since he consider Bianca a speacial one.

They are inside the van and going back to hotel...

Bianca is so confused about the gesture of Derrick...

Hmmmm...why he gave me something? does he like me? oh my! this playboy is trying to fool me? No you couldnt tricks me! hmp! what do you think of me? hah! no way!

Derrick again received a call...yes?

Honey? this is claudette...I miss you...

Im on the way to hotel..I will call later..Derrick answered.

Bianca heard and she knows it was a girl...

The group arrived at the hotel..they have lunch and afterwards they go to respective assigned room at the hotel for rest.

Bianca inside her hotel room

oh! Derrick why I'm thinking of you??!! tsk! Oh my I should control my heart...I should not fall for him he is my enemy...hmmm but it's only in job...not personal oh! I'm getting ctazy...oh I'm so assuming,

stupid! girl dont expect..Derrick is a playboy.

Bianca sleep , got tired of thinking Derrick .. what she will do if Derrick pursue her.