22 YEARS LATER

" Your ID , Sir ".
The petite hostess enquired, stretching her palm.
The tall man across from her, had a frown that looked permanent ,between his brows.
His light blue eyes looked freezing cold. She snuck a quick peek at his angular face; his nose was straight, a bow and pouty
lips...
She was getting flustered.

An elderly lady cleared her throat noisily.

The hostess got startled.
" Oh well Sir, I hope you have a safe trip. And visit us soon"
She whispered the last part with a wink.

The man left her before she could finish speaking.

He had no time for people. He only needs to focus on the mission at hand.
With his hands in his Levi pocket,he headed towards the plane.

King's College, Massachusetts, wasn't where you'll find him.
Due to the fact that his target :
Tobias Whittle, alias : Kyle Saltzman was allegedly with a priceless gem.
The idiot Tobias/Kyle couldn't leave the state with it because all CIA agents were on him, so as to lay low he used the camouflage of a lecturer in the college.
He hadn't been heard from except of recent,from The Wiz's boss.
And there's no better camouflage for him,but to also stoop to Tobias's/Kyle's level of disguise.

He swaggered towards the plane.

" Umm, excuse me Sir". A voice called.

He stopped.

A medium- sized boy of 19 stood with an air of pride.

The Wiz cocked an eyebrow.

"Could you help me take some pics." The boy added. A digital camera dangling from his hands.
"I mean I don't have one to help me do it ".
" Mason,by the way" Mason extended his palm out.

Wiz gave him a burning gaze,that made Mason start fidgeting.

" OK, you don't wanna exchange pleasantries." He scratched the back  of his blond hair nervously.

" Do you often exchange names with strangers in the air port?" Wiz smooth voice sent a flush of embarrassment on Mason's cheek.

Wiz continued.

" Giving away your basic information about yourself to strangers gets you harmed." He was curt,yet his message was emphasized.

A strange feeling of annoyance crept up to Mason. Weirdly , he doesn't like the way Mr Creep, was talking to him,as if he was a child.

Mason started.
"You know what ? Don't take my picture, am sorry for asking, jerk. I wonder how your girlfriend keeps up with you"
Mason had never felt so humiliated.

Fuck !

That guy was a giant dick.

He dropped the digital camera in his small jacket pocket and went into the plane.

Once he was out of sight, Wiz smirked.
He'd have to give it to the short cake. Dude was damn feisty.
He didn't need distractions from this mission. He'd get Tobias and get the hell out of there.

If the guy doesn't cooperate , he will have to kill him.
Boss said there was no time to waste. He'd have to be careful.
He stood outside facing the humongous plane.

This is it.

He looked around his environment, before boarding in the bus.

Author's Note : Please tap that little vote button. It means a lot.