Chapter 4

Mason's POV

I headed out of the dorm trying to mingle and - you know make new friends. Since I've blown off my chance in making a cool friend

Everywhere was green and lively with live ,I inhaled the air , and it calmed me.
Classes don't officially start till Monday ,since today was a Friday ,I'll just bury myself in my blanket and blast out Adele's songs .

My stomach growled.

I searched for a snack bar . Something to hold me till I make it back to the dorm.
As I was about to cross the terrain, I saw a familiar petite figure just about to enter Didi's snack bar.

I rushed over .

'Hey Nicky ! '
He didn't hear me because he was grinning at a blond , six foot , guy.

I withheld, since he was with someone ,I don't necessarily have to apologize here.

I made to follow the backdoor if Didi's snack bar ,when Nicky glanced at my direction.

Oops ! So much for sneaking away.

He whispered into the Hunk's ear and the hunk gave a smile before he left Nicky ,who started walking towards me.

'Hi ' I blurted nervously.

'Hi ? ' He asked incredulously ,he grinned showing pearly white teeth and two dented dimples on his tan smooth cheeks.

'That's all you have to say ?' He tutted ,clicking his tongue together.

'We need to talk this over at Didi's , everything's on me '
I was about to object but he left no room for argument as he strutted gracefully towards the large ,ventilated shed.

We took the table at the extreme of the room.
Within me I felt awkward and fidgety but Nicky had an air of indifference, as he nibbled on his pie and sipped his smoothie.

'I'm sorry for my rude earlier, that was a douche move on my part . And I honestly didn't know what came over me "
I took my time ,as I watched him give me a squinted look.
Chocolate brown eyes narrowed.

'Its no big deal -'
He looked at me to finish .

'Mason' I finished.

'Right ,sorry , I'm not usually forgetful, but its OK . I didn't bear a grudge ,by the way we're roommates.'

I grinned, and he returned my grin.

We probably look like we were on a date in the outsider's eyes.

'What are you studying ? ' He asked after laughing at nothing for a minute.

'I'm studying Microbiology , and I wanna be a doctor , if I get lucky, a surgeon.'
I told him.

'You'd make a sexy doctor ' he teased me .I blushed at the tip of my ear.

'What about you ? What do you wanna be when you grow up ?"
I asked him in return.

I could swear his smile almost vanished.

' I have a passion for designing clothes but my dad wants me to study business , so here I am, an 18 year old and living a fake dream ".

I noticed the mood change.

'Why don't we tour the college ,to get your mind off the topic.' I suggested , he brightened up.

As we were strolling and laughing at stuff , just at the curb of the road ,a bloodied body landed on our feet.

Guys ,I'm back and I'm not
Sleeping on this one.
Vote & Comment .
It means a lot.