Calvin and Alex Ramos Chapter 5

No. Fucking. Way. Alex thought. Calvin?!

"Calmin is that you?" Alex asked, shaking uncontrollably and smiling so big.

"Absolutely!" Calvin said, "actually it's Calvin." He said, laughing.

"I...know.....I was just uhhh I can't believe it's you! You followed me on twitter AND you tweeted me! You have no idea.....you made me happy for the rest of the week. Thank you so much I hope you know you're awesome!" Alex said, stammering. He was so nervous! Shit. Relax Alex! He thought.

"Oh no problem! You're pretty cool. You know sometimes I read your DMs. Thank you for saying that?" He said, laughing again.

"Oh wow. Do you read my tweets?" Alex asked.

"Uhhhh yeah actually. Sometimes. You know, whenever I'm online and I need a laugh or I need cheered up. You really make me laugh sometimes. Your vines are pretty funny!" Calvin said. Alex felt like melting. He couldn't believe Calvin was actually speaking to him! THE Calvin hood!

"Well that makes me feel nice! Thanks dude!" Alex said, still shaking!

"You're welcome! Hey, wanna come backstage lad? You seem pretty chill. You won't attack us or kidnap is will you?" Calvin asked.

"You know....I might kidnap YOU..." Alex said. Why the hell did I say that?! He thought to himself.

"Oh I'd be ok with that. Come on mate!" Calvin took Alex's arm, and led him backstage where he saw Michael, Luke, and ashton all sweaty and standing there like angels. They were chilling on the benches and watching a little tv before they left for the hotel. Wait....Calvin would be ok with that?! What?!

"Lads, I'd like you to meet someone," Calvin started, "his name is Alex and he's a huge fan of us! Aren't you lad?" Calvin asked.

"Yes I am! I really love your songs they're awesome! My favorite is good girls but it's kinda tied with miss all American. I love you guys a lot! You're so incredible!!" Alex said still nervous.

"Thanks lad!" Michael said.

"We appreciate the support, mate. Thanks!" Luke said.

"Would it be weird if I hugged you?" Ashton asked, looking like he wanted to hold on to Alex forever.

"Come here," Alex said smiling.

Ashton hugged Alex, so tight, and patted his back. "This isn't gay is it?" Alex asked. The lads laughed at him. "No!" Calvin said. "Not at all" xD Luke laughed.

Ashton held Alex for what seemed like forever to both of them. Alex felt as if he were in love. But how? He's not gay......no! "I'm not gay....." He thought to himself.

Ash let go.

"Sorry lad. I get attached to fans pretty easy. Guy or girl. A fan is a fan, no matter what they look like or who they are. I love our fans! I love you! No homo xD" ash laughed. The lads laughed with him.

"Love you too Ashton!" Alex said.

"Oh shit we gotta get to the hotel! Past curfew! Well it's 11 pm. That's still late. Let go!" Michael exclaimed.

"WAIT! Alex! You want to come with us? Would your parents mind? Well just have ya spend the night. We'll have fun! We can hang around a chill Out. Wanna go?" Calvin asked.

Alex was about to shit pistachios. He could not be happier! Screw what his parents thought. He was going! They were jerks to him all that day anyway. What does it matter what they think? Ill be back tomorrow, he thought. "Y- yeah! That sounds Incredible! Thanks man!" Alex said, so excited he could barely speak!

"Let's go!" Ash said.

They all packed their stuff and headed for the limo.

Soon enough, after chatting and laughing, they arrived at the hotel.