I

Another boring day in this boring cell soon to be celebrating another boring birthday.

Dad was right, being in a asylum is much better than being in a boring prison called the Pentagon.

"Hey stop bouncing that stupid fucking ball against the wall!" That's my annoying door keeper who is supposed to be my friend yelling.

"Why don't you come in here and make me Gary?!"

"My name is Jerry!" He bangs his firearm against the thick metal door.

"Yeah who gives a shit " I continued to occupy myself with bouncing my tennis ball against the metal door. I can sense his getting irritation from my doings.

Oh well his annoyance is my fun.

"Hey Gary! When's my lunch gonna be here?" I hear him deeply sigh and responds, "the next 15 minutes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's that smell?

It smells like......food........but the good kind.

Why am I in a wheat field and wearing a white dress?

I follow the delicious smell as I walk my way through the long stems of golden wheat, the scenery start to change into a sunet colour concept with black forest trees but not that many. Like I'm in a painting , I kept on with the foody-like smell and it's stronger than it was before.

As the smell strengthens,  I see 7 men all dressed in white clothing sitting around a white clothed table. One is standing up at the end of the table. They seem to be........Korean.

I walk closer. All 7 Korean men's eyes fall on me staring me right in the eye. I'm frozen not quite sure what to do.

"Come have a seat" the one sitting at the end of table said in Korean. He welcomes me to the table. Luckily for me I knew how to speak Korean as well.

(A/n just pretend there's a another chair at the other end of the table)

The black haired one got up from his seat to pull my chair out for me. He welcomes me to sit. He bows in gratitude.

I was very confused on why I was siting with 7 Asian men who looks quite astonishing and very attractive at a dinner table in the middle of nowhere with nothing but apples in our plates.

"A toast to our newest member" they all raised their glasses. I leaned to the side towards brunet haired man. "Who is he talking about?".

"Higgins"

"Higgins! Get up. Your lunch is here"

My eyes shot open as I saw Gary with my tray of food.

~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought the food here couldn't get any worse than it already is. My mash potatoes look like ghost poop from how goopy it looks, my steak is super dry and my chickpeas are stale.

The only decent thing to eat is the pudding and drinkable water.

While I stab my steak I hear male voice along the corridor.

My door opened to reveal the one and only General Carral and Corporal.
"Inmate Higgins, we've assigned you to do a special task" Corporal states.

"What kind of task?" I question them.
"The South Korean Government called, said they need your help "

"Why would they need my help" I sarcastically asked raising my eyebrow.

"That's what we're about to find out tomorrow when we hand you over to the South Korean Government" General says with his hands folded behind his back.

"Get your things together" General says as they leave my cell.

"Wait, you're handing me over to an Asian government!" I yelled through the looking slot.

"Yep" General says continues on walking.

"Hey! Wait I'm not done yet!"

"Pipe down" Gary shuts the looking slot.

Rude asshole!

"Jusssssttt great" I complain as I slide down on the floor with my back against the door.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆