Chapter 9

I knew I might as well be the most stupidest person in the whole world for doing this. But, I don't want to loose my friendship with him. So, now I'm here sitting at the cafe with the person who broke my heart.

"Tae, who discovered the water powers again?" He asked and that brought me out of my thoughts. "It was Alantus or as the americans know him it's Poseidon." He nods and I sigh.

I study his facial features as he writes down the notes I gave him. I really do love him, don't I? And it's not just what he looks likes. He protects me and he does everything he can for me. I help him sometimes but that's about it.

"Tae, thanks for helping me with all of this." He says and I nod really not listening to him as I see my brother and Jungkook talking outside the cafe. Why would they talk to eachother? Why are they even near here?

I hear Yoongi calling my name but I see Jungkook using his speed and making a small ball of lightening. He gives that to Namjoon and he puts it in his pocket.

What does he need for a ball of lightening?

"Tae!" Yoongi finally yelling causing us to gain looks but that didn't matter to us. "What?" I ask and he rolls his eyes, "Do you like anyone?" I drop my fork from the ramen I was eating. Did he just ask that?

'I can't just tell him I like/love him. He will probably get creeped out and say he has a boyfriend and hate me forever.'

"No.." I answer and he seems skeptical. "Would you like me?" He asks again and my heart beats rapidly. I look down with a blush spread across my face. I don't know if he notices but I hesitate to answer, "I.. I don't want to answer that.."

"Why not?" He asks and I become a bit annoyed. "Look, Yoongi hyung.. I know you might be curious but don't pry into my love life when it has nothing to do with you." I state and walk out of the cafe.

I felt someone grab my wrist. Thinking it was Yoongi, I wiggle my way out but it's just my brother. "What the heck are you doing here, hyung?" He sighs, "Tae, tell me what's going on between you and Yoongi." I froze in my place.

I look around and bring Namjoon to a secure spot so no one would hear our conversation. "Tae, do yo like Yoongi?" I don't say a thing and I look back up to him. "I don't." I look down and sigh, "I love him."

"Oh. He's dating Hoseok?"

"H-he is.."

"Tae, I'm sorry. I promise you things will get better." He grabs a hold of my hand and I sigh in response. "Does it really get better even after you've finally healed?" I ask and he looks down. "I don't know, tae. But, I need you to do something for me.." He asks and I look up to him, "Would it be weird if I ask you to kill someone?"

"What?!"

"Calm down. It's not one of our friends."

"I swear to god, Namjoon! If this is because I killed our mother I will personally say you aren't my bro-"It isn't about our mother, it's about our father!"

"What..?"

"Tae, I'm asking you to kill our father."

~

Well, what do you think Taehyung's choice will be?

And why do you think Yoongi is acting this way towards Taehyung and asking all these questions?  Also, what was Jungkook doing for Namjoon?

everytime my friend comes out with a new taegi moment:

oof, spill the tea sister.

lmao, bye.