4

DONT MIND THE TYPOS SHIT.

JISUNG POV

A month have passed and everything quite changed. I finally felt the love, the belonginngnes, because I have many friends.

No one bullies me anymore, everyone is so nice to me. Felix became my best of friends. But Minho hyung? Well...he's still the same.

He still doesn't talk to me, don't even have the gut to bond with me. He's always mad at me, I felt that fang in the heart but, I have to bear with it.

"Jisung oppa!" A sweet voice of a girl called me out, I closed my locker and looked at her with a warm smile.

"I just want to give you this." She reached me a love letter and it was obvious that she put many efforts in doing it.

"Thanks for this, but, you know I'm still not ready for relationships. I'm still focusing on studies too. I'm very sorry about that." I said and she just smiled at me.

"Its alright, I understand. I just want to end my feelings by giving you a letter. That's how I do it. Good luck to your studies too." She said and I nodded at her.

"Anyways, my friends are waiting for me. See ya!" She said and run away. I just put the letter inside my bag.

Until I felt someone wrap his arms around my waist from behind and a head on my shoulder. And I was shock ofcoyrse, but I know who that person is. Its his hobby anyways.

"Felix, you always scare me." I said as I faced him, his hands are still on where it is.

"And you always say that line." He said and grinned cutely at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"Yow, are you two dating or what?" Chan hyung suddenly asked with a devilish smile with the other behind him.

"What? No!" I said and they laughed.

"Then what is that?" Seungmin hyung pointed at what he is pointing. My eyes followed it and it lands on Felix's arms around my waist.

Felix quickly pulled away, "Like duh, were friends." He said and I nodded.

"Friends indeed." Woojin hyung said and looked at us. "You know what guys? Let's just go to the rooftop. Its boring in here. Let's go." Changbin lead the way as we followed.

We reached the place where we have to be. The others started making choreos, and Hyunin are dating on a corner, and the others are eating, including Felix, as always. While me? I'm now being pulled by my one and only brother.

We stopped at the hallways that is so empty, just him and me. He let go of my arm violently and looked at me. I was so scared.

His eyes, the way he look, his aura. Everything on him makes me want to dissapear in any moment.

"It took him a minute to talk, " Are you and Felix dating?" He asked which widen my eyes.

"O-Ofcourse not!" I said while fidgeting my fingers. I bit my lower lip nervously.

"Then why are you guys so lovey dovey to each other?" He asked once again, but this time, he walked closer to me.

"You're seducing him, aren't you? Maybe youre trying to make money. Maybe you're a slut, its obvious you are one.  Such a stupid kid you are. Stupid like your own mom."

That last sentence. It made my blood boil in a sudden way, NY eyes were burning and as I blink, I felt a drop of tear welm down my cheeks.

"Hey," I cleared my throat and walked a step forward. "Did you said that my mom is stupid? Don't you have respect? Can't you just show me your respect?!" I yelled the last sentence.

"My mom already died, and I know you don't even fucking care but I, you don't know how much it hurts. I know your mother left you, but she's still alivem she can still choose a decision. But mine is dead! Even if I cry or tell it to the whole world, she's not going to be alive. She left me permanently." I didn't noticed I was already yelling and shouting and crying like everything inside me is controling me.

"Damn you Minho! Can you try to show off your other side? The other side where I can see the real you? Its been a month! And yet, you're still like that. You should be the one whose helping me with my condition! You should be the one to make me happy, treat me like your own brother!" I yelled, once again. I stopped. I fell down on my knees and started crying.

"Jisung!" Felix called out as I heard their footstep s coming closer. I felt his presence as he bend down. I looked at him.

"Shh. Don't talk." He said and pulled me in a hug. His warm embrace comforted me yet, I still don't feel the right thing.

***

Dissmisal came and everyone went home. I didn't saw Minho hyung, but I saw Felix on his phone walking out of the campus.

"Felix!" I called out and he looked at me with those daring eyes. He run to me and smiled.

"Hey, aren't you still gonna go home? Are you alright now? Where's Minho hyung" he asked a million question and I just smiles.

"Don't care about it right now, I'm not going home. I'm fine now and, Felix?" He hummed in response.

"Can I sleep on your house for tonight? For a week? Please?" I asked and he looked at me while cocking a brow.

"Well, mom and dad is on a business triep for the while month. My sister is living with her fiance. Soo..yeah. Of course you can sleep there." He said which made me smile.

"Thank you so much Felix." I said and Hughes him. He hugged back and pulled away after.

"But, how about Minho hyung?"

"What about him?" I asked with my cold ass tone. I hate him now.

"ERM. You know, what if he'll find you. get worried. You know." He said as we started walking to the way where his house is.

"As if he cares, don't mind him. I just want a peace of mind for now." I said and he nodded smiling at me.