30

"Jisung, when the hell will you comeback?" I asked through the phone. I heard hin sigh.

"I'm tired in here, and, also, sorry. I broke up with Minho."

"You did what!? Why!?"

"I.. I was just so annoyed, Jeongin also can't walk anymore from an accident that I cause."

"Jinhee! Why did yiu do that!? I love that precious boy. Why are you hurting them? You should act like me!"

"I couldn't, alright? You know that we're different. And I miss home."

"But, Jinhee. Aish. I'll be there soon, its just that, I need to finish up this case of murder. Just please, don't hurt them, Jinhee. I swear to god, if one of them died I will seriously fucking kill you."

"Blah blah blah, whatever you say little bro."

"we're the same age!"

"I was first out to see the world though, and you always act childish."

"Aigoo, whatever. Anyways, I need to go now. Please do me a favor, hug Minho for me, please." And he ended the call. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I get out of the restroom and saw Guanlin and Jihoon making out, "Eeew! Stop the fuck up guys. Lets go, continue that later." I said in disgust and they giggled.

We went out of the restroom going back to my group, Wanna One, they we're the boys whom I grew up with. Me and Jisung decided to separate because of a lot of misunderstanding with our family.

He grew up with mom, with kindness and care. And I grew up with violence, at the orphanage, but greatly Minhyun came there and his family adopted me. So we grew close.

They we're also shock to know that I have a fucking twin, but Jisung told me to just keep it a secret. Which I agree with, we also have contacts together. I love my brother.

Later on, I saw Minho with Chan and Jeongin. Jeongin was on a wheelchair as Chan was behind him. Chan then looked at me, his smile faded.

Bet he'll run up to me and kill me and stuff.

Minho stopped him, he calmed down easily when Jeongin hold onto his hand. The two left, only me and Minho are in here.

He had a blank expression.

I walk to him, a few inches away from him too. I sighed, "Forget this action I'm gonna do." I said and pulled him into a hug.

I believe that he's shock about that, but he suddenly hugged back. "Don't believe on what I'm going to say, okay?" and he nodded.

"I'm Han Jisung, you're boyfriend." And I pulled away from the hug. "He said I love you." Then, I run away from the sight.

MEANHOE POV LMAO

"He said I love you." Then he run away, just like a bubble. He just hugged me, and told me that he's Han Jisung, my boyfriend and told me that he said he loves me? I am: confused.

"What the hell is that for?" I mumbled under my breathe, but when he hugged me, my heart became soft. Because I love him so, so much. He changed a lot.

JISUNG POV

Its already 8 in the night, I was wearing all black, also hiding my face. I couldn't show up, because of the accident that happened like a month ago.

JYP, he's still alive. And I'm going ti find him, kill him with all my own. All alone. Because I don't want ny friends to get hurt anymore, nit even Minho.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw Minho, Chan and Jeongin. I covered my mouth when I saw Jeongin riding a wheelchair. I started to tear up.

"Hey, glad you came." i look beside me and saw Mingyu, he's with me in this plan. He's also hiding from his boyfriend, Wonwoo. Don't want him to be hurt just like what I'm doing.

"let's go." He headed to his car as I nodded. I fished something inside my pockets, a blue rose like Keychain.

"Hey there kiddo." I said to a random girl, she smiled at me. I gave her a box of rice and chicken inside, she's homeless.

"And uh, can you give this to the guy wearing the pink sweater over there? Tell him that I love him so much, and also tell him that I'm sorry, okay?" She nodded and took the little gift from me and run from the other lane.

I saw him got flustered as the little girl run away from him, he smiled, and so i did. I walked away and go with Mingyu to solve our problems.

I'll be there hyung, I promise you that.