23

3 months later...

"Mm? Yeah. I know. I just bought it." I said smiling through the phone as I sway the plastic bag with my free hand, walking out of the store and down the street.

"Make sire that's my favorite flavor!" Jisung said with a cute childish tone which made me smile the widest.

"Mm. I told you, it is. Strawberry right?" I asked amd he hummed in response. "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm kind of fine now, but my tummy still grumbles. Hurry up hoe!" He yelled and I laughed.

"You called me hoe? Hah, wait till I get there. Even if you're dead sick, I'll fucking kill you tonight." I threatened and he lauhjed as he ended the call. Hpw dare he end the call.

I just really can't wait to get home, I miss hom, well, I mean, its been just like 30 minutes when we didn't see each other? Lmao.

I shook my head and shove my phone inside my pockets, I sughed and closed my eyes from the cold breeze.

I saw two familiar figures on the bridge that me amd Jisung was on 3 month ago, the two faced each other and yep, I know them.

Jeongin and Chan. Oh yeah, its their monthsary.

I smiled and continued to walk, when the car's lights disappeared, onlg the sound of horns are yhe ones I can hear. Because I'm already on my way home by now.

My phone vibrated, I quickly fished it inside my pockets after stopping. I saw a text message.

Unknown.

I opened it with all my curiosity.

Having fun with your life, huh? Welp, better run now. Before you end up losing everyone. Including Jisung. By the way, you're such a fucker for killing his mother.

I furrowed my eyebrows from the message, what does this mean. Though, I don't know if I'd better run. How did this person know I killed her? Who is he?

He sent another message. I heard the clicking of metal from afar, from behind me.

I SAID RUN MINHO! RUN!

With that, I quickly run, I heard footsteps from behind me. My breathe hitched, but still, I continued. This person, this person has been threatening me for a year, even before Jisung came into my life.

I dropped the plastic bag along with my phone on the ground, widening my eyes as the person finally caught me. He covered my mouth with some fabric, as I breathe in, I smelled the unfamiliar cologne.

It made me dizzy in all of sudden, I teied to fight back, but it was too late. Everything... Seemed to be ending.

"Goodbye, Lee Know."

That voice....

HEH. HI. CLIFFHANGER? YEAHHH BYEE. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERR... LMAO. I THINK I CAN HEAR YOI GUYS SCREAMING "WHAT"s AND" WHY"s.

LOLOLOLOL.