Chapt 2

Ahhhhhh! My mom is pissed with me because of my failing grades. It's mostly because I didn't turn things in. Gotta work on that... -^- FML (Mommies kid right here) BUT ANYWAY! HERE'S THE STORY! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Testuya?" The Man said with a worried tone. "Did... something happen?" "Testuyu... Akashi... He..." More tears form into Kuroko's eyes as he tries to say what happened, but the memory continued to play in his head. Testuyu hugged his little brother tightly. "Calm down..  Come inside and tell me what happened." After a few a minutes of crying kuroko finally calmed down and they both walked into Testuyu's office. The 2 brothers sat down and Kuroko beginned his story. When he finished, Testuyu couldn't control his anger and threw his cup down onto the floor shattering it into pieces. "That cheating bastard..." Testuyu growled. Kuroko looked down thinking he was gonna cry again, which he did when more tears form in his eyes. "Jesus.... When will these tears stop? There getting annoying...." Kuroko thought. Testuyu got up and walked infront him. "Testuya..." He said looking down at his brother finally calmed down, A bit. Kuroko looked up and to meet his brother's eyes. "Your gonna transfer schools." Testuyu said wiping his brother's tears. "N-no... it's fi-" Kuroko said but got cut off by Testuyu. "He doesn't deserve to be with you. You deserve more then to be with him. You deserve a better boyfriend, You deserve a better life, and you deserve your revenge...." Kuroko's eyes widen. The word "Revenge" repeats in his head. He looked back down trembling then suddenly stopped. The tealed hair boy beginned to let out a dark laugh as the room grew colder. He looked back up at his older brother. "Your right... I do want revenge... For all the pain he gave me..." Kuroko said smiling and his eyes turning blood red. Testuyu grinned back at  his younger brother, "Welcome back, Testuya.." He said.

------NEXT MORNING------

Akashi's POV
I woke up this morning having an uneasy feeling. It took me quite a bit to reconize my surroundings. I was in my mansion with Lisa sleeping on the other side of the bed. She doesnt like it when people hold her in her sleep, unlike Kuroko. After I yawn and stretch my hands reached toward my phone. When I flipped it open, I check the last text I sent. "Listen, we need to talk..." It said. There was no reply though. "Strange, he would always answer right away." I Mummbled. After a few minutes of me staring at my screen, I decided to send another text thinking my text just didn't get through, or his phone died. When I sent the text, I waited again. He must be asleep... but he is a light sleeper. When I was going to turn off my phone, I suddenly get a text. "Hello Akashi..." That text... "Akashi". No "Akashi-Kun?" I wondered why Kuroko would no longer call me Kun.

"I have to confess. I was cheating on you with another girl named Lisa. We have been together for a few months and I proposed with her yesterday. I deeply apologize about not telling you this earlier but I'm going to say, that I'm happy with Lisa."

"Ok."

"I'm sorry..."

I turned off my phone and let out a sigh. Lisa suddenly woke up and rubbed her eyes. "What happened? You seem down." She said looking at me yawning. "It nothing, Babe." I replied leaning over to her kissing her forehead.

------MONDAY-----

No One's Pov
Everyone was at practice, except for Kuroko. Kise was the first one to notice.

"Hey, has anyone seen Kurokochii?"

"No I didn't see him in class today." Aomine replied.

"He must be sick..." Midorima said fixing his glasses.

Akashi looks at them and sighs. 'I hope Testuya wasn't affected by what I said..' Later during practice the doors to the gym opened with a dark blue haired man to walk in. He was wearing a suit and his face looked fimiliar. (Testuyu)The man dropped off a uniform and everyone's eyes widen. The uniformed had the number 11 on it. "That's Testu's uniform..." Aomine said. The man smiles at them and turned to leave but Kise grabbed his arm. "Hey, Who are you? And why do you have Kurokochii's uniform?" He said with a worried face. The man pulled his arm away. "Why should I tell you?" He said with an annoyed tone. "Because no random stranger would have Testu's uniform and just walk into the gym without permission." Aomine said glaring at the stranger.

"Testuyu.."

A fimiliar voice said behind The Dark blue hair man. All of Gom looked at him and their eyes widen. "K-kuroko?" Midorima's voice trembled. Akashi suddenly felt uneasy. Kuroko was also well dressed.

"Testuya, what's the matter?" Tesuyu said looking down at Kuroko.

"You were taking to long and I got bored..." Kuroko said with his usual emotionless face.

"I'm sorry, Kuroko. I had to stop by your principal to tell her about you transferring." Testuyu said smiling at his younger brother.

"Transfering?!" Aomine screamed.

"Kuro-Chin, what are you doing?" Marasukibara said with a lazy tone.

"Kurokochii...?" Kise said shyly. "What happened to your eye?"

Kuroko looked at Gom and put a hand on one of his eyes. "My eye? What's wrong with it?" He asked with a slight smile. This was the first time All of Gom have seen a bit Kuroko's emotion. "Its blood red.." Akashi said walking up to Kuroko. "Testuya, if it's the thing we talked about yesterday then please Listen to me.. I'm so-" "Sorry? Heh... sure.." Kuroko said cutting Akashi off with a sarcastic tone. "I already knew about your proposal to, Lisa. I was there to see it first hand. Oh, by the way, Congrats..." He said tilting his head smiling at Akashi. Akashi's eyes widen. All of Gom looked at Akashi confused. "Hm. We're done here. Oni-Chan let's go." Testuyu said turning around. All of Gom's jaws dropped. 'HE HAS A BROTHER?!' Kise tried to grab Kuroko but Kuroko's eyes begin to glow and in a blink of an eye, Kise suddenly gets ignite passed in the stomach. Kise's eyes widen because Kuroko was just standing there and then in a blink of an eye he was infront of him. Kuroko's bangs covered his eyes, "Don't touch me... You all are with that pathetic Emporer.. All of you have no rights to put your fithy hands on me." All of Gom's eyes  widen even Akashi. Kuroko steps back to let Kise to fall to the ground in pain. "Kise!" Aomine ran to him to help him up. He turned to Kuroko growling. "You bastard!" Aomine yelled. Testuyu smirked and put his arm over his brother's shoulder. "Come on, Testuya. Someone wants to meet you..." The 2 brother slowly walk out of the gym but Kuroko paused. "I'll be back, to take my revenge... Your all going to bow down to me, when the time comes." Kuroko said with a smirk on his face before he and his brother walked out of the gym. All of Gom surrounds Kise. He covered his mouth but not before throwing up what he had for lunch. The rest of Gom turn to Akashi.

"What did you do Akashi?"

Akashi looked down with his bang covering his eyes.

--------------------------------

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS FANFIC! It took quite a while for mom to cool down. Plus, I'm working on other series like, Their the Phantom Couple and just released, Assasin League: Project Shadow. Check those out! Anyways! Thank You all for your support! comment your favorite part! SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME, LOVELY PEOPLE!

- Xia ❤