Chapter 4

Ezra:*Smacks Xia's head with A brick* BAKA BAKA BAKA DIE DIE! YOU FUCKING IDOIT! READERS HAVE BEEN WAITING TO LONG AND HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH YOUR "Excuses"!

Xia:*Cries in the corner* I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's just that I got my wisd--

Ezra: NO NO NO! JUST GET TO THE STORY!

Xia:But--

Ezra: NO!

Xia:Whaaa! Fine!!

Another thing dear readers, I owe you all sincere apologizes and should be making more stories then complaining about my life. Now let's get to the story! Enjoy!

~~🖤~~

"Heh... How pathetic"

"H-huh... Aka-"

"Did you really think I would really love you, peasent?"

"W-wait.. Akashi-kun. Please.."

"Haha! You did!? That's cute... and very stupid. Get out of my sight..."

"Wait.. Akashi...

Akashi!

Come back!

Akashi!!

Please I--"

"Kuroko!"

My eyes imedietly flew open. It took a few minutes before my brain prossessed everything around me. I'm on my private plane, flying back to Japan with my team. My eyes met with my brother, Tetsuyu.

"Tetsuya? Are you alright?"

"U-um.. Hai...."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and he just shrugged it off.

That was such a weird dream. Why of all things, it has be him. Didn't I abandon my feelings of love a long time ago? or do I really...

HAVE SOME KIND OF DISEASE?!

"Wow! Little bro! Look out the window!" Tetsuyu said suddenly breaking my thoughts. When I turned my head, my eyes widened at the beauty of what use to be my home. The sun shining on the buildings making them sparkle and the beautiful pink blossom trees was just a wonderful sight.

"Wow... Japan is beautiful!" One of my team mates said also looking out the window with sparkles in his eyes.

"Hell yeah!" another commented.

"Heh..." I couldn't help but smirk. I have to admit this was a memorable sight.

Tetsuyu reached for the remote and turned on the tv. He switched channel to channel until we got the Japan's news one.