27.

the loud music rings in jaemin's ears as he drinks from his cup, scanning the room for the one face he so desperately wants to see.

"who are you looking for?" renjun comes up and asks him, swirling his drink around in the cup.

"take a wild fucking guess," jaemin replies.

"he's coming, i know that for sure. he posted about it, luwoo even helped him get ready," renjun ignores the pissy tone in jaemin's voice. "he looks hot, honestly."

"what about kun?" jaemin raises an eyebrow pointedly.

"i never said i was attracted to jeno. i just observed that he looks hot," renjun grins.

jaemin rolls his eyes. someone comes up and hugs renjun from behind, startling him.

kun beams at renjun, who suddenly look millions happier. "hey cutie," kun says.

"you should've told me you were coming, i could've picked you up," renjun tells him. jaemin watches with a small smile. the two already act like a couple, despite this technically being their first date.

"nah," kun waves the idea off. "do you wanna go dance?"

renjun glances at jaemin, who nods supportively. "yeah, i'd like that."

the two chinese boys head off and jaemin's smile slowly fades. he peers out the window and sees that a familiar vehicle has just pulled up.

his heart races, panic taking over his entire body. he practically runs away from his spot, ignoring the worried gazes of his friends as he does so.

he finds mark chatting in a group of people jaemin doesn't know. he sends his friend a desperate look and mark excuses himself, taking jaemin away from everything.

"what's wrong, nana?" he asks, noticing the way jaemin fidgets.

"he's here."

"i mean, i invited him," mark replies.

"i know, but... he's here."

mark sighs. "you have to talk to him. fix this. you're part of the same friend group, it has to happen eventually."

"i'm aware. it's just... i hurt him. he doesn't want to see me or talk to me. how am i supposed to fix things?"

"make him listen."

jaemin sighs and takes a sip of his drink. the door swings open and his heart jumps out of his chest at the breathtaking person before him and realization comes crashing down on him.

jeno is really here.

~

2021 FACE UPDATE LMAO
(cuz yall keep complimenting me but i look better now)

2021 FACE UPDATE LMAO(cuz yall keep complimenting me but i look better now)

2018: so,,, face reveal,,,

dis is me,,,, i'm so ugly lmao but yeah my eyes are actually brown they just look blue here bc idk why

yeah sorry for burning your eyes bye