69.

in just about two years, jeno had become an entirely new person. he found himself comfortable with feeling, attachment no longer was a fear— he was more okay than he had ever been, and he owed it all to na jaemin.

jaemin, the man who broke jeno's heart time and time again but still gave him infinite reasons to continue loving him. the man who changed his world, who taught him love, who taught him healing. jaemin was the turning point, where jeno picked up where he had left off all those years ago, and let himself love again. jaemin was everything to him.

but sometimes, letting go is what's best.

and jeno, he can't help but believe it was.

despite the moments where he swears the pillow smells like jaemin instead of jeongin, his lover, or the mornings when he orders a nearly black coffee cup, he has moved on. jeongin makes him happy, and even though they aren't official yet, he'd like to see where things go from here. he has to say goodbye to what once was and he has to let himself grow beyond that, and letting go of jaemin was the first step.

however.

there are nights when a flame inside jeno burns so fiercely, so warmly, and he just knows that it's because jaemin is thinking of him too.

nights when he traces jaemin's silhouette in pictures because by god he was the closest to heaven jeno could ever be and he will never forgive himself for leaving that behind.

nights when he lets himself hope that maybe, just maybe,

he will find his way back home again.

~
i'd like you all to know that MONOSLUT is an absolutely incredible person and inspires me beyond words and even though we don't talk often i love her so much & will always be there for her:) that's all okie byyye