Let's Be Heroes!

Oof. I created a new bully. He doesn't really count as an oc, seeing that I will not be using him after this chapter.

Izu-chan is a sassy boi, lol

**

That was a year ago.

Since then, Izuku moved in with the Bakugou's. He started to recoil from the other students even more. The only person he will let come close was Katsuki. Surely, bullies started to appear because of his shut-in behavior and villain-like quirk.

   No bullies ever got close, however. How would they when the small bunny had a guard wolf? More girls loathed him more because of his enchanting beauty while even more boys ogled him like a bunch of thirsty animals. Maybe is because he wore the female uniform. His gender status can go screw itself.

Right now, you can see the two best friends sitting in class. One looking dangerous, whereas the other looking bored. The one that's bored was lost in his own thoughts. 'It has been a whole year, huh?' reminiscing, he recalled the doctor saying that his mother would be in a coma even if she lived.

He was right, Izuku guessed, the green hair boy sighed as he felt the overbearing weight of reality laid on his small shoulders. He missed his mother, of course, but there was nothing he could do. He was thrown out of his thought when his teacher shouted something out.

"Who am I kidding? You all would be heroes anyways!"

A horde of cheering boomed through the old termite infested walls. Student started to show their own unique quirk. The only students who didn't appear to do anything was Izuku and Katsuki. The former sighed, knowing that his friend was going to do something dumb.

'I sense a load of bullcrap in the force' As he predicted, Katsuki stood up on his chair and announced to the whole fricking class about him being superior.

"Oh! Bakugou, aren't you aiming for U.A.?"

Muttering broke out from the students. U.A. was quite hard to get into. They knew the easily tempered teen had a chance to get in, but the acceptance rates were quite high.

Izuku sighed again. Honestly, his childhood friend was a pain in his fluffy rear end. "Yeah, dynamite for brains, just tell the whole world that you are going to U.A.! Smartest move ever," the sarcasm was so thick, few thought they were going to suffocate.

"Weren't you applying as well, Mydoriya?" All the students went silent. Well, before Izuku jumped out of his seat to shout in Katsuki's face.

"You wrote that on my register?!"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? I knew you would never do it!"

"What part of I want it on a down low don't you understand, you hot head?"

"Dammit, Usagi! You should be proud of this!!!" explosions went off.

The two continue to argue before a plain looking boy started to laugh in the background.

"Midoriya? A hero? Psh, no hero school would let a villain into their grounds." He snarked.

    Other students started to laugh with him. Izuku and Katsuki both grew fed up of the laughing. Before his companion got them in trouble, however, the freckled covered boy commented on the boys poor excuse for an insult.

"Oh~ so I can't become a hero, but a person with paper for hands can?" It was true. The plain looking boy only had the ability to process a few sheets of paper from his hand. If he made to much, he would get a bad paper cut on his palms. The bully's face changed into a vibrant red, showing his embarrassment to the rest of the class.

The teacher, who looked very nervous, intervened before a fight broke out. Sweat started to form on his brow. He knew it was a bad idea to go between a fight with the two friends, but he honestly doesn't want any damage bills to come out of his paycheck.

"O-okay, you guys should settle down n-now. W-we are still in class after all," the teacher barely stammered out in fright. It was no lie that the hothead teen and the bunny scared him. The said two did nothing but clicked their tongue and rolled their eyes.

"Tch. Whatever. Were not finished with this, you villain," the plain, and might I add, dumb boy sneered at the two before turning away with a scowl on his face. Izuku only rolled his eyes once more. Like he cared. It is not like the boy could hurt him. Sure, he always had Katsuki with him, but he knows how to take care off himself. He always did. After all, Death didn't want a weak successor.

Shaking his head out of his dazing, Izuku nodded to his teacher and sat back down. He sighed. Oh, how he wished the days could past by faster.

Ring ring!

'Finally!' Izuku mentally cheered in his head. He quickly packed all his notes into his acidic green backpack. Placing the last book in, his ash blond friend walked up to him. A look of remorse stuck on his face until he was in front of the confused bunny.

"Whats wrong, Pyro? You don't usually have any emotion on your face other that anger, pride, and happiness," although his voice had a lighthearted undertone to it, Izuku was gravely worried for his best friend.

"I-I'm really sorry, Usagi," Izuku blinked. Once. Twice. A wave of shock and panic washed across his creamy, yet freckled face. His ears, that usually laid on the top of his head, perched up in surprise.

"Eh! What for? You didn't do anything wrong," he exclaimed.

"I should have respected your damn wishes for keeping the information on you going to U.A. secret. I knew you don't like others knowing your business, yet I--," Izuku quickly intervened.

"Don't you dare feel guilty!" he shouted. Katsuki was taken aback at the loud action from his usually soft-spoken friend.

"I know you want the best for me, you knucklehead. Why do you think I let it go? I didn't mind because I felt happy," Izuku sighed there.

"You always wanted to show the world that I can fight wars and win. To show them that I can conquer even though many seem to be against me," Izuku's eyes soften.

"Your faith in me makes me want to keep fighting on. Don't you ever change, you hotheaded baka," he lightly punched the frozen blondes shoulder.

Katsuki eyes were wide. He never realized how much he impacted the gothic boy before him. His heart felt warm. He looked down at the shorter boy, giving him a soft smile. He ruffled the mop of fluffy green hair, that was not shaven, might I add. Izuku gave back a smaller one, pulling the other into a hug.

After a while, they pulled away from each other. Wanting to enjoy the afternoon a little longer, the two walked the scenic route back home.

'Home,' the bunny mused. 'Yeah, I guess it can be called that. Home,' He felt fuzzy. His mom might not be with him right now, but he felt content.

But the content could only last so long.

Both did not know that the route they took that evening would change their fate and create a new destiny.

****

Phew, chapter two completed.

I didnt really like this one, seeing that I rushed it off.

Welp, Ill see you adorable ppl later.

Bai!!

1172 words, excluding A.N.s