𝟚

Once I said I don't care. I walk past him and making sure I barge him with my shoulders and with a smirk on my face. My gang follows me and we leave school early. I see Hunter and the two followers behind him stare at us whilst we go out the school gates with smirks on their faces.

We reach the gang house and head to our rooms. I jump on my bed face flat not bothering to lock the door behind me. I groan at the time. We were only in school for one lesson and we still have 5 hours of school left. Oh well it's not like I need a job. Someone comes into my room without a warning so with an extinct I grab my gun from under my pillow an d face them.

'' WOAH okay gangleader keep your gun down.''  I look at who is speaking and see Allie with a smile on her smug face knowing that she got me . I chuckle and throw my gun on the bed. The reason that I have a gun under my pillow is that you never know if any gangs will come attack you at night. So I have a gun and everyone in my gang has their own signature weapon. So Allie has her pocket knives, Xavier is our sniper and I have a beautiful gold gun that belonged to my father.

'' Anyways, what's up Allie?'' I scan her up and down realising that she is dolled up. She is wearing a white off shoulder dress with white and silver heels and of course her red lips with her natural brown hair down.

'' We are going to my friends bonfire party!'' I roll my eyes and put on my white romper with gold accents leaving my makeup the same and reapplying my lips

'' We are going to my friends bonfire party!'' I roll my eyes and put on my white romper with gold accents leaving my makeup the same and reapplying my lips. I tie up my brown tie up sandals and put on my leather jacket. Which I always have.  I make sure I have my golden gun. Me and Allie head out and she gets in her Audi r8 and I get in my matte black Lamborghini. Yes I have more cars and bikes but what can I say? I have two Lamborghini's one matte black and one matte orange I also have my black Harley and my BMW motorbike which is red and I love all of them but my Harley is the the best. I nod at Allie and signal 'go' so we race to the forest that the party is being held at.

Once we reach,  everyone stops and looks at the two mysterious cars with the tinted windows. Me and Allie come out dramatically and walk towards the drinks where Xavier is. Me and Allie hug Xavier and grab a cheap beer in a red solo cup and walk towards the fire.

***********************************************************************************************

It's been an hour and all we did is introduce our selves to the jocks and cheerleaders who are way too snobby for my liking. Meaning that I did not like anyone here.  I leave Allie with her new friends and get drunk of my ass. I am swaying to the dance floor and then dance until I drop. Literally. Two strong hands keep me up and carry me to their to their car. I might be getting kidnapped! Oh well,I am too drunk to care right now.

I feel the worst hungover ever. I get up and realise that I am not in my bedroom. I look around and feel my body looking for my gun. I wrap my fingers around my gun and see my shoes on the floor.

The door opens and I see the local bad-boy. Hunter.

And he is only wearing a towel around his hips. VERY LOW. I turn over and hide my gun. For some reason my cheeks turn red. I hear him chuckle and can only imagine him rolling his eyes.

'' You can look now,'' I turn over and see his wearing black sweatpants till very low. I gulp and close my eyes for a split second.

'' Where am I and where is my phone?'' I look around to find my phone to call someone to pick me and take me home. SHIT my car. I shut my eye in annoyance and find my phone the bed-side table. My phone rings and I see Xavier calling me. I have 246 missed calls. The time is 11:58am. Fuck my meeting is in two minutes.

'' You are on Edgeworth road and I got one of my friends to drive your car here,'' I ignore the fact that someone drove my car and snatch my keys from his eyes.

''Thank you Hunter,'' Without looking at his eyes I walk out and drive away.

I reach the gang house and walk in. About 100 heads turned towards me and I smile and get changed into my black oversized shirt with my grey boy shorts. I head back downstairs and take the head seat and listen to what has been happening with the gang. After 15 minutes Xavier and Peter ( the IT guy) run in with panic written on their face.

'' Bloodthirst knows we are here.'' I stand up from my chair and it scrapes on the floor.

'' HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?'' I walk to my office and see a small wrapped box. Out of curiosity  I walk towards and open it. It's a video tape. I call in Xavier my second-hand put the tape into the TV and watch it. It's a video of a couple crying to a 5 or 6 year old crying 'I love you' to the child. I watch them grab their guns and whisper to each other ' Take the secret to the grave' and shoot each other. I gasp and cover my mouth. A women with blond hair walks in with a brown-haired man and then turn over to the camera. Mum and Dad?

My parents. What are they doing there? They grab the child and whisper something into the child's ear and says 'The secret will always be unknown' the camera goes black.

''NO WHY THE HELL DID THE VIDEO STOP? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! WHAT IF THIS IS THE REASON WHY MY PARENTS GOT MURDERED?'' I throw myself into my chair and bury my face in my hands. I go through the box and see a note

' The child is the leader of Bloodthirst. You both need to know the secret that can change both your lives.

First clue: WHERE ALL YOUR WISHES CAME TRUE?

                                                                                                           ~ Mysterious Guy '

I look at Xavier and mutter '' Make a meeting with the leader for today NOW!'' I just sit and think about the mysterious guy. Is he helping us or taking us to our destruction...

*********************************************************************************************** WORD COUNT: 1166

thanks for reading this chapter is a bit longer than the first one!
~Ray