10

Hey guys!!! It's Ray. I am so sorry that I have not been posting for a really long time. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

THREE YEARS LATER:

I look at the wedding invitation in my hand and glance at the names written in calligraphy.

 The invitation:

 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓷 & 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪

We invite you to celebrate our engagement on 23/03/2019 and we will host many activities and parties till our wedding day on 14/04/2019. We really hope that you will be able to attend and bless us with your presence. 

TOWN: Lisbon    

It will be hosted at the family house of Adriano Rivers at the east of Lisbon. 

I look at my phone and look at the date, today is 21/03/2019 meaning that I need to pack my bags and tell Allie to call the private jet. 

''Mummy!'' I turn over and see my beautiful daughter Mariana running towards me. I smile and pick her up swinging her around.

''Mummy, I don't want to go to school tomorrow,'' I smile at her and put her back. I put her down and smile at her cuteness.

'' Bebe, we are going on holiday. Uncle Finn is getting married so we are going to stay with vovo(grandad) for a month,'' I wonder if Hunter is going to be there? I shake the thought of my head and look at Mariana running into her closet looking for clothes for the wedding. 

I call  Allie to my room and she comes in with her big baby bump. I smile at her waddling through my room door.

'' Allie, could you please call two private jets and make sure you bring the gang and royalty doctor along. Also, inform the gang we are going to Finn's engagement and wedding so they need to bring their best suits and dresses,''

I think about the last three years and how I have been through so much. I gave birth to my Mariana, became the Queen of Papiliones and broke up with the love of my life without saying a proper goodbye. 

I head down to the main floor of the castle. My grandmother understood that my gang will always be my first priority but so will my kingdom so my gang lives in the castle since my grandmother's death. I pack my bags and Mariana's bags. I put them in the car and order my new left hand Allen to drive my motorbike to the airport and load it on the plane. I drive to the airport with Mariana watching cartoons on her iPad and sat in her child seat. I reach the airport and see that  Mariana is asleep so I carry her to the plane and tuck her in. I look out of the window and think about Hunter and I slowly go dose of.

16 hours later,

We reached Lisbon and I get Mariana changed into a polka dot jumpsuit and gold falts with her hair in a side bun.

I smile at her and how she is checking her self out in the plane mirror. She looks exactly like her dad. She has asked me about her dad before and all I did is blow her question off. 

I get changed into a nude bodycon dress with my white heel which matches with my white nails.

I hear the pilot announce that we reached Lisbon so I call Allen to take the Lamborghini out and Mariana will go with Allie in the Range Rover so she is more comfortable

I hear the pilot announce that we reached Lisbon so I call Allen to take the Lamborghini out and Mariana will go with Allie in the Range Rover so she is more comfortable. I go into my white Lamborghini and speed of after kissing Mariana goodbye. When Marianna was younger she would cry and not let go of me but she has gotten used to me leaving because of my gang and queen priorities. I see the Range Rovers' behind me so I go faster and reach the mansion. I see that everyone is standing outside waiting for my arrival and I see my baby brother happy with a beautiful girl who is laughing at what he said. Over the three years, I have changed so much. I got new piercings, tattoos, and more muscles. I also dyed my hair more brown with blonde highlights. I reach the mansion before the rest of the gang. I get out one leg at a time and I see Finn walking towards me and hugging me after a long time. I pull out of the hug and see tears in his eyes. I hug him one more time and I see Katerina walk towards me with a big smile on her face and she hugs me so I hug her back. 

''Finn has told me so much about you, I am so glad that I could finally meet you,''

I don't say anything but nod my head with a smile on my face.

I hear a rough voice say ''Lexi,'' I turn around and see Hunter looking more mature and muscular than three years ago. I keep staring into his eyes and I hear Marianna shouting ''Mummy,'' whilst running towards me. I pick her up and kiss her all over her face and listen to her melodic giggle. I turn towards Hunter and he is staring at his daughter with curiosity written all over his face.

TO BE CONTINUED