𝟜

We all get into out own cars and follow the bodyguards in front of us. All I can think of is what the secret is. We go through the forest and I notice a guy. He looks suspicious. I ignore him thinking that he is a camper or something. Keeping my eye on him , I notice him nod to a guy across the river. Both with guns in their hands.

'' FUCK!! THEY ARE HUNTING US!'' I grab my gun and speculate the beautiful intricate designs on the gun. This gun has helped me so much hopefully it helps me further on the legacy and hopefully pass it on my daughter. Breaking out of my trance I shoot both the guys in between their eyes. I hear shouting and I call the rest of the guys and tell them '' Guys we are under attack get ready to fight,'' I close my eyes and get ready to fight. I grab another gun from under my seat and start shooting in every single direction making sure it doesn't hit anyone from my gang and Hunter's gang. I see a black jeep enter and see someone I know too much come and shoot with me wearing his typical sunglasses. I smirk and fight against the enemies side by side to the guy. Hunter looks confused as to who is beside me , Xavier and Allie smile and carry on fighting. I face the guy and kiss him with a real smile on my face. I missed Alec. My Alec.

I feel him kiss me back with a bigger smile on his face. He squeezes my waist as he lets me down.

'' Hey babe...'' I just leap on him and kiss him all over his face laughing at his words. With is so cliche with the fighting going on in the background. I grab his hand and see his engagement ring which is a plain silver ring with my initials on the inside.On my ring there is also his initials. We smirk at each other and shoot everyone and everything fighting against us. We keep shooting until this guy with tattoos all over him and a cut above his brows. I raise my eyebrows and ask him. '' Who are you and what do you need to say?''

He opens his mouth and starts coughing, Xavier gives him water bottle and he drinks it like he hasn't seen water in years. He sputters out. '' There are going to be more. Hundreds more... go to where all your wishes come true.''

'' Lexi you need to leave him,'' I feel Alec pulling at my hand. I still stare at the guy. His eyes widens at my name and mutters something in Latin.

'' Sacrifice vos impetro quis vos volo. Amoris sive desiderii.'' I shoot him in the chest and go to bike without making eye contact with anyone. Alec pulls at my hands making me stop at my tracks and face him. Alec looks at me with worry and I just smile at him forcing my tears not to come out. I go back to my car and make eye contact. On the way to the house, I can't stop thinking about how Hunter's eyes have golden specks. I feel this pull towards him but I shouldn't. I make a rash design to get married as soon as I can. I run to Alec's room and go in without knocking and see him putting on a shirt. Keeping my eyes on his eyes I declare.

( play song)

'' I want to get married as soon as possible.'' Alec doesn't say anything and just kisses me asking me with his eyes if I am sure. I just nod and kiss him again and slowly taking off his shirt and he whispers '' jump.'' I jump and he grabs me holding on to my thighs. We slowly pull away and kiss each other after catching our breath and we end up in our underwear. Alec looks me up and down, my hands start trailing all over his abs. He starts kissing my neck making me moan.

Hunter's face appears. NO WHAT THE HELL! what if this is what the guy meant. Will my love for Alec or my desire for Hunter survive??

*******************************************

next morning:

I wake up with an arm wrapped around my naked waist. I face Alec sleeping. I slowly pull his hands away and go back to my room and get changed into my gym clothes and pull on my trainers.

my tattoos and piercing is all on show

my tattoos and piercing is all on show. I pull my hair back into a tight ponytail and make my way to the gym in the house. I go in and put on my music and start punching the bag. In my gym we have two rooms for boxing I am using one of them and I can hear someone else in the other room. I leave it thinking it's a guard training. Half an hour later , I start taking off the tape on my hand. I am hot and sweaty after my workout. I close my eyes and rest my head against the worn out punching bag. A few seconds , I start walking backwards tripping over the tape I threw on the floor. A pair of muscular hands caught me. I look up and see Hunter shirtless and sweaty. We keep our eye contact for what seems like hours and he slowly leans in and rests his forehead and looks me in the eye. The skin to skin contact making me squirm but not in disgust but pleasure. I reluctantly pull away and say.

'' We can't. I am getting married in two weeks. To Alec.'' Hunter walks away not looking back. This makes me think of the quote. ''Sacrifice vos impetro quis vos volo. Amoris sive desiderii '' the quote keeps on playing in my head. I go back to punching the bag with the quote singing in my head.

***********************************************************************************************WORD COUNT: 1022

please don't be a quiet reader and share this book with all your wattpad Friends.
-Ray