𝟡(𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝)

Usually the lamps are released happens at the end of the ball but I can't wait that long it is only nine right now. It ends at half past eleven right after the fireworks. I am sitting in the bar drinking my martini and then I noticed a guy staring at me. We make eye contact and he smiles and makes his way towards me. He sits next to me but doesn't say anything but carried on drinking the classic whiskey.

I turn towards him and I see a familiar face. I don't know how I know this old man. He is quite tan and tall with broad shoulders and wrinkles just accessorising his facial features. I get up and get my gun from the strap on my thigh and swiftly take him out to the balcony where no one will see us.

'' Who are you and why are here? I do not remember inviting imbeciles to my ball'' the guy just laughs at my apparent scary tone which usually scares everyone but him. I raise my eyebrows and shoot his leg.

Key information about a gangleader : don't make an angry gangleader angrier.

The guy falls on his knees clutching his bleeding thigh. I smirk and lift his head up with my glden gun and he smiles at the sight of my gun and takes off his blazer.

''minha querida rosa,'' (my darling rose) Only one person calls me that. I put my gun up to his head and shout '' DO NOT CALL ME THAT! YOU CANNOT BE MY FATHER. HE DIED SIXTEEN YEARS AGO WITH MY MOTHER!'' I pull the trigger but the mysterious man twist us around so he missed the bullet. That was the move my dad taught my uncle. Only my dad knows this. My uncle never really learnt how to do it because it was too complicated for him.

*FLASHBACK*

I am having a tea party with my dolls and my mother. We were having so much fun until she got a stupid phone call. Tears start forming in my eyes and I want my daddy. It isn't fair. I never spend time with mummy. I run to the gym room where my daddy is always training and I see him with a gun to the head and I scream. My dad starts laughing and twists the guy over and dodges the bullet which was fired. My daddy came running to me and picks me up and twirls me around. I laugh until my stomach starts hurting.

'' Daddy , Mummy doesn't want to spend time with me. She is always talking on that stupid phone of hers,'' I pout and wipe my tears and Daddy kisses my cheek and replies

'' It's ok minha querida rosa, Mummy is busy with work. If we don't work how can we buy you nice dolls to have tea parties with?'' I smile at the best Daddy in the world and sit down on the bench with a smile on my face. I ask Daddy who the guy is and daddy says my uncle. I carry on watching them do the fun gun move.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

How can he be here ? Does that mean my mum is also here?

I grab him via his shoulders and hug with tears flooding my eyes.

( there will be a convo

Lexi is in italics as usual and her dad will be in bold)

'' Dad, how are you here? In the video you died..'' I pull away from the hug and get a chair from the hall and place it in the balcony so Dad can sit with his injured leg. I check my phone and notice the time being eleven sharp right now. I have to leave in half an hour.

I let Dad carry on.

'' My sweet,sweet minha querida rosa. You grew to quick. I hate that I missed your childhood. Your mother would have been proud of the woman you have become,''

'' Dad, what do you mean WOULD have? Why isn't she with you? This does not make sense. Tell me everything Dad,''

'' On the day of our supposed death date, we took the poor,little Hunter and gave him to Alec's parents however, soon after me and your mum left. They phoned us saying their house is under attack. We got our guns and enforcement to go protect them but we reached too late. Alec's parents were already dead by the time we were there. Alec and Hunter were in the safe room with Alec's grandmother. How is Alec and Hunter now? I heard about your engagement?''