Chapter 4

Okay, I don't have any good way of saying this, but here goes nothing.

I was going to make my great escape plan, but after I put my hair up and sat down on the big fluffy bed, I was out.

You know how Bambi was my first feed for about three days? Yeah, well this was my first sleeps for about three days, so you can't really blame me.

When I woke, I turned to the clock on the white nightstand and nearly jumped out of my skin when I realized I had been sleeping for two hours.

"Shit," I shot out of the bed with as much grace as a three year old learning to walk. Of course, with my luck, my legs had to of get tangled in the silky blue sheets, and with a little yelp, making me crash to the cream-colored carpets. "Ow," I moaned, standing up and rubbing my bum.

Two seconds later, the bedroom door busted open and two guys I didn't recognize ran in, gazes sharp and scanning the room as if looking for something. When they didn't find anything, their eyes turned to me with concern- Concern?

"Luna, are you okay," one with light brown hair and deep green eyes, kind of making him look like a surfer, asked, approaching me. "We heard a noise-"

"I'm fine," I cut off, still rubbing my bruised butt. Even though I fell on carpet, the bed was pretty tall so it was a long fall to the ground. "I just woke up and was surprised by how long I slept, that's all." I frowned when his words processed. "And my name's Bailey, not Luna."

The boys looked at each other, seeming to have a silent conversation, then the other one, who had long dark brown hair pulled into a low ponytail and the same color eyes, smiled at me, though it looked a little forced. "Right, sorry, Lu- Bailey."

I smiled a little, although I could tell it probably looked more like a WTF smile than a 'don't worry about it' smile. "Yeah, well..." This was awkward. "I'll just be here..."

They seemed to get the message. "Of course," Surfer Dude said, looking at his friend and nodding towards the door. "We'll be just outside the door if you need anything."

They made it to the door before I called out to them.

"Yes?" Surfer Dude asked, turning back to look at me.

"What's your guys's names?" I asked, studying them both. What's with these werewolves and having nice bodies? It's not fair.

They smiled. "Ashton," Surfer Dude responded at the same time the other one replied, "Drake."

I nodded and pointed to Surfer Dude. "Ashton-" I pointed at his friend. "And Drake." I tapped my finger off my temple. "Got it."

They turned to leave but I held them up again. "So..." How do I say this? "What's shoved up your Alpha's you-know-what?" I guess that works too.

Drake tried killing his laughs with his hand, but Ashton didn't even try to contain his chuckles. "There's nothing wrong with him," Ashton explained. "He's just..." He hesitated.

"Rude? Demanding? Stab-worthy?" I offered helpfully.

This time Drake didn't even try to stop his laughter. "No," he chuckled. "He's just used to getting what he wants."

I smiled genuinely for the first time in a while. "Well, looks like someone needs to teach him a few things about the real world."

"And what?" Ashton asked smugly, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorway. "You'll be the one to do it?"

"I don't know," Drake argued, looking me over. "I think if anyone can do it, it's her."

Ashton shook his head at Drake. "Fifty bucks says she can't."