Shut Up, and Dance With Me

[>:)]

It’s only two hours away from the dance, and Kendo is freaking out. I decided to help Kendo out with her make-up, which flopped. “Kendo, breathe in, breathe out.” I say. “What do I say to him?” she asks.

 “Well, give him a pick up line, and do some finger guns, all boys like that.” I say with my hands on my hips, proud as ever. She pouted. “What will I ever do with you, L/N?” she says. I laugh.

 “Aren’t you gonna put your dress on, and get ready?” she asks me. I am still wearing my sweatpants, and a t-shirt. “It doesn’t take me an hour to put on a dress Kendo, and I’m doing nothing special with my hair, it’s just a dance.” I say playing with her hair.

 She gasped. “L/N, did you not watch Disney movies?” I gave her a weird look. “Kendo, I’m going with a friend, not a prince.” I said. “Who’s the lucky guys?” she smirks. I blush. “Eh, you know Shinso from the sports festival?” I ask.

 “Really? I thought you would have went for Monoma and all..” she starts. I cough. “PFFT, KENDO WHY WOULD YOU THINK SUCH A THING?” I scream. “Don’t know.. you two seem to stand each other.” She grins. I shake my head in disbelief. “Nope.” I said, and left the room.

 Kendo doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Me and Monoma? No way in hell. I walked inside my room to get the dress I picked out. I know it’s over the top, but Kendo insisted on me wearing this since she said a lot of girls are gonna look classy.

 I slid in the dress, hoping it’ll fit, which it did, hip hip hurray. (Dress below)

 (Dress below)

 I brushed my hair, and styled it (in any kinda style you want fam). I look in the mirror, and check the time. It was six thirty. Only a couple more minutes till Shinso comes. I put navy blue heels on since I wanna look like a boss, even though I would feel extremely uncomfortable in them. I check myself one more time, and leave my room.

 I went to the main room to see a lot of people looking sweaty. Nervous sweaty. “YOU GUYS LOOK SO COOL!” I screamed. They all turned to me. “We look like we could steal something priceless from a museum, and get away with it!” I say in excitement.

 “Did you forget you wanted to become a hero?” Tetsutetsu sighs. “Oh, well you know what I mean! We all look fresh.” I cheer. They all gave me an ‘awe’ smile.

 “Well, well, look who looks actually somewhat decent for once.”