34

{Camz😍} :
laur?? where are u? I woke up n ur gone

oh wait ur phone's right here?

oh wait u can't see these

oops

☕️

Camila gently rolls out of Lauren's bed and pulls the covers up to the pillows. She can't help but giggle at the mess of sheets and pillows on her side, in comparison to Lauren's tidy side without even a wrinkle in the pillowcase. Stepping delicately (as possible as a Camila could be), she makes her way to the Jauregui kitchen. Upon entering, she takes notice of Lauren chatting with an older woman, with looks similar to the younger's. The older woman smiles at Camila, and taps Lauren on the shoulder then motions towards her. Lauren quickly turns and smiles big.

"Camz, this is my mom," Lauren tells her as she takes the smaller girl's hand. "I've told her you're having some home problems and she said it's okay if you and the dogs stay here."

"Wow," Camila beams. Tears started to become noticeably welled up in her eyes. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Jauregui. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me."

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart. Any friend of Lauren's is always welcome," Clara reassures.

"Your mom is amazing," Camila whispers in Lauren's ear.

"You're right."

Lauren only wished the same could be said for Camila's.