Chapter 2

The bell rings and I come out of the toilet cubical. I look at my face in the mirror. My eyes are red, bloodshot and raw. My face is stained with tears. I wash my face, scrubbing hard at my face, digging my nails into my skin. I start to walk to lines.

Miss Smith notices my eyes, my face and asks if I am okay "I'm fine," I lie,"just have hay fever." I smile but my eyes betray me. Miss Smith sighs as says that I am welcome to talk to her anytime. I mumble a "Thanks," and sit down.

I stumble through the rest of the day. Lola & company have decided scrunched up paper isn't enough and are now dipping the paper in glue before they throw it at me. It sticks to my neck, my hair and leaves a trail of hard white. I sigh.

The lesson finishes and it's Lunch time. Miss Smith leaves to go get McDonalds for lunch. Yes, I am such an outcast I have monitored my teachers eating habits.

Sitting in the same spot as I did at recess. I sigh. I eat my sandwich an wonder what to do when a harsh sound fills my ears. I feel a thwack at the back of my head and wince. Lola. "Hey did you guys see anything?" she asks sarcastically. "No!" says Georgia smugly. Isabella comes over and slaps me in the face. "You will never be anything except an outcast!" she sneers and pushes me to the ground. My arm lands with a thump on the ground in front of me. Isabella starts to walk off but she trips over my arm landing on her hands and knees. She glares at me before Lola helps her up. I go to get up but Georgia pushes me back down. Isabella puts on a seriously fake cry and runs off towards the teacher followed by Lola, Georgia and the rest of their gang. I get up an brush myself off before looking at my injuries: nothing serious a few scrapes and bruises. I look up to see Lola & Co. looking and pointing at me and the teacher, Mr Kaynight, giving me a no-so-friendly glance. Before I know it they are all at my side accusing me of things. "That's her!" Isabella says sniffing "She was the one who pushed me over!" "Robyn, your on detention tomorrow at lunch." Mr Kaynight says.

Well that's just great they are bulling me, hurting me both physically and mentally, and yet I still get the blame.

Well now that you have had an insight on my life you can say. I SUCKS right well you haven't seen the half of it.

Okay I know these chapters are short but well nearly everyone I right will be. Sorry!