6.

Lauren's pov.

Fuck. I just told Kara that I loved her. I wasn't supposed to tell her unless she felt the same way. I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't tell my sugar babies I loved them unless I knew it was genuine and they felt the same way about me. Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut? I felt so bad for hanging up instantly, but I didn't want to know how she felt about me romantically, I was scared she only liked me in platonic way back. I was basically fucked. I was overthinking, I hated this. I went to finish up business and then go back to the hotel I was staying at and take a bubble bath. I've been away from Kara for 3 days and I missed having sex with her almost every night already. We've had sex so many times, but we never tried it with a strap on, I'll probably go shopping for a bunch of things tomorrow and maybe buy a strap on. Kara said she was scared because she never had a dick or a strap in her which is understandable. When I thought I was straight, I had sex with my first and last boyfriend. I didn't like it at all. When he stuck it in I was like 'nope' and left. I couldn't handle that. I've had a strap in me a few times, but I rather give than receive. I know Kara really want to know where we're going but she told me before how she always wanted to go to Bora Bora and I couldn't tell her just yet. I'll tell her when we're on the plane. When I arrived at the hotel, I made my way to the shower ASAP. As I came out of the shower I heard my phone going off, Kara was FaceTiming me.

"Hey Ka-, fuck you look good."

Kara was in my bedroom standing on her side of the bed in a black laced silk dress that shows her breasts a little. She must've bought it today because she never wore this before. Kara started to dance along to the music playing in the background, god she's so beautiful.

"I miss you, Lauren, my body misses you so much, daddy."

God, she knew how to get me horny so quickly.

"I miss you too, princess. I miss fucking you and hearing you moan for me. What's that you got there?"

"Oh this? It's just a little cute vibrator I bought today. I used it a few times in the last hour but it's not as good as you."

"Fuck." I whispered to myself.

Kara dropped her dress and climbed on the bed, still facing me. She wore nothing under the dress, which I loved when she did that, it made it easier for me to slip a finger or two in. Kara spread opened her legs and all I saw was how wet she was, why was I even in LA when I had such a perfect girl home alone? I needed to fly out a day early to surprise her.

"Join me, Lauren."

I undressed and started to feel my wet core as well. Kara had the vibrator on her clit and was moaning as loud as she could while I was fingering myself.

"Finger yourself for daddy and keep that vibrator on your clit babygirl."

Kara did as she was told, and she was moaning louder, going faster and fast. I threw my head back as I feel myself getting closer to cumming. Suddenly, Kara inserted the vibrator into her and we both came together. I'd do anything right now to be with my babygirl to make her cum way better than any ole vibrator could ever. Kara cleaned herself up by taking her fingers and wiping her pussy then sucking them. I have to get that strap on tomorrow and leave! After our little session we talked for a bit. I loved talking to Kara, I could easily talk to her about anything and she wouldn't judge me.

"Unfortunately, I have to go babygirl. I promised I would celebrate with them tonight."

"SIGHHHHHH."

"Don't be dramatic."

"But Laurennnn!!!"

"You'll see me soon, don't worry. I'll bring you back something nice."