14.

*5 months went by*

Lauren has been distant with me, she says it's because of all the work she has to deal with, but I've seen her at her busiest and she always had time for me. She gets home late-ish, doesn't surprise me anymore at home, nor does she want me to be in the dealerships because there's always clients in there, every single day apparently. I've grown suspicious, but I haven't asked her because she could be telling the truth and I don't want to add more onto her plate. 

I've been keeping myself busy though, we finally opened up the lgbtq+ coffee shop!! It's been flourishing ever since. I'm there almost everyday, helping around and such, as I should. 

The first floor is the coffee shop and lounge area, and the second floor cut in two. One side there's arcade games, 2 xbox's and 2 ps4s. The other side is a study area. I made sure that you can't hear the noise coming from the gaming side. I added computers incase anyone doesn't have that luxury at home and obviously desks. Maybe I'd ask the people who use the study area if they want me to add a bookshelf with books they could use while they're here. And obviously, free internet. 

I'm so happy one of the ideas came to life, I'm also so grateful for Lauren because without her it wouldn't have happened. However, Lauren hardly comes to the coffee store anymore because of how busy she is, it hurts, but it is what it is. 

-

Camila's POV. 

"Fuck Lauren, I've missed you!" I moaned loudly. Lauren is the only girl who fucked me so good. Kara fucked good as well, but I always wanted Lauren since I saw her but Kara was always in the way. Somehow though, I've gotten Lauren wrapped around my finger, not sure how, but I have. I've been telling Lauren to tell Kara how busy she is with work, but Kara is so young and dumb that she fell for it so quick, plus she has the dumb coffee shop to keep her busy. 

It started 5 months ago, I walked into one of the dealerships where I wasn't banned and made my way to her office. Was she happy to see me? Hell no, but I made sure she was happy by the end of that day. The little baby was so stressed out with one of her dealerships, but I locked that door and told her she can take it on me, and she sure as hell did, and ever since then, we've been fucking. She's been buying me things, have me go with her when she's going to LA and even meet my family, all under Kara's little nose. Such a shame, but I get what I want baby. 

Shawn found out eventually, he told me he was going to tell Kara, but I threatened him and Lauren payed him some hush money, I wasn't worried. I soon was going to get Lauren for all myself, I just need her to hate Kara or vice versa. My plan will soon prevail. 

"Aw daddy's little angel is whimpering, I love that," Lauren said into my ear with a low, raspy tone that sends me into another realm. 

We cleaned up, then she had to leave, not wanting to keep Kara extra suspicious, but I hope one day she can stay the night. 

-

Lauren's POV. 

I've been treating Camila like she's my girlfriend, does Kara know this? No. Will she ever? No. I just wanted a simple one night stand with Camz after the office incident, but that turned into 5 months. I can't help it, have you seen that ass? It's so big and juicy. 

I just got home from Camila's and I'm just praying to the gods that Kara isn't awake because I'm scared one night she'll go off on me. I neatened myself up and acted like I was tired before I walked through the door. I checked the living room, she wasn't there, her offices, she wasn't there, then I checked the kitchen. 

"There's food in the microwave if you're hungry," a sticky note said, "put it in the fridge if you're not gonna eat it."

Sometimes, I do feel really bad that I cheat on Kara, but it's addicting, I tried to back away after one month, but I kept going back everyday, it's like Camila is my drug and I don't want to go to rehab any time soon. I do miss my baby's body, her curves, her ass, the way she lets me use her while we're fucking. The drawings she makes for me, which she still do, going all over world with her. Fuck man, maybe I fucked up? No, no! I have Camila, she treats me so good, maybe even just better, and she wants to fuck 24/7, unlike Kara, who's younger! I shake these thoughts away, ate, and went up to my room. 

Kara and I haven't made love in a long time, maybe she feels like something is off? I've always tried, but she tells me no every time. I'm not going to force her, but I wish she'd like me tap her again. I showered, got into bed and turned the tv off, she loves to fall asleep with it on. I looked at her, Kara is really beautiful, she deserves better, but without me she wouldn't have what she has today. What? Lauren! Why are you even thinking like this? Who am I now? I don't recognize myself. 

I looked at Kara, gave her a kiss on her forehead then went to bed. 

-
It's the next morning and Kara seems like she's in a good mood.

"Good morning, my angel," I said.

"Good morning, daddy," she said with the most innocent smile, fuck. "I've been missing you babe! You're always working and busy and never have time for me, have you forgotten about me?"

Yes, I thought to myself.

"Of course not babe, I have to work so we can have all the money we could ever need!" Though I know Kara doesn't love me for my money.

"I've seen you worse than this but now you're not making time for me? Am I not pretty enough for you? Have I put on too much weight? What is it? You don't even want to fuck me anymore! For the past 3 months, I've be using a fucking vibrator because my own girlfriend apparently doesn't think I'm sexy anymore!" 

We sat there in silence for a minute. She looked at me weirdly. 

"What's her name, Lauren?"

"What do you mean, Kara? You're the only girl I love."

"What's her fucking name?"

"KARA, THERE'S LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE, IT'S ONLY YOU MAMI!"

"Then why do you have a hickey on your neck? I never do that so you can always look professional, and well, you turn me down when I try to fuck you, so it couldn't have been me who put that there."

Fuck. Fucking Camila. There's no turning back from this. 

"I've trusted you since the day I saw you in that fucking Starbucks, Jauregui, but now, it's fuck you. I fucking hate you."

"It's Camila!" I blurted out. I was stressed. 

I felt a heavy hand on my face, she fucking slapped me?! I did deserve it, so I let it slide. 

"I thank you for all you did for me, but now, I want nothing to do with you, Lauren. FUCK YOU! And I'm keeping all the shit you bought for me too!" 

I didn't even try to stop her. I knew she would've been moved out by the end of the day and nothing I say now would stop her, she would just get more annoyed and I don't want that happening. I fucked up, big time. I just got ready for work and left. I said bye, but no response, I figured so.