13.

The rest of the trip was basically the same ole, we didn't really venture The Bahamas, so we said next time we should. We just wanted to vibe by the pool, drink with Vero and her girls and enjoy people's company I guess.

-

Vero told me that Camila promised she would leave Kara and I alone, but I'll believe it when I see it! I wish Camila would leave us be forever and move back to LA.

Kara and I are back in Miami and it feels good to be home. I love travelling, but coming home and snuggling with your girl in bed just hits different.

My businesses are booming which brings me joy. Soon I would have to go back to LA to check on the dealership there but not anytime soon, it's managed right now by great people.

I've been thinking about what Kara said about the safe space for lgbtq+ people. Since she pitched it a long time ago I loved the idea. I wish there was something like that for me growing up, but, I am glad I could help with the youngings today.

Maybe it's something I would have to talk to her about at dinner!

-

Kara's POV

Since we got back I've been officially playing around with my camera and posting the pictures on instagram. It has gotten a good amount of attention. I got 1k followers the day I made the account! I don't even get that kind of attention on my main account. Tragic.

Lauren has even loved some of my sunset pictures and thought they were good enough to hang on the walls. I'm happy she likes my pictures.

I've been thinking about opening another instagram account for my digital art, and maybe even a twitter for that, and I can commission eventually if people like it. I don't need to since I know Lauren will take care of me, but I also want to make my own dinero, you know? Lauren even suggested once that maybe I should work for her; I just think I'm so lucky to be in this position. 

I was also thinking about doing a photoshop, photography and digital art courses, but that just seems like a lot, so maybe one at a time? Not even sure at this point, I want to do so much. 

My main project I would love to do, is open the LGBTQ+ safe space coffee shop, with Lauren's help of course. I know we talked about it before, briefly, but this is something that means so much to me that I just day dream about it everyday when I can. 

While Lauren was at work today, I was just at home, drawing. The first thing I drew was an outline of a tiger, I want that as my first tattoo. I was pleased with it. Secondly, I drew one of Lauren's family portraits. She always talks about her family, it's adorable. I know she'll love it, hopefully at least. Then, the last thing I drew was Shego from Kim Possible.

After doing all that, I cleaned around the house, and binged whatever was on Netflix waiting for Lauren to get home. 

-

"Babeeeee, I'm home!" I heard Lauren scream from down stairs. 

I got up and ran to her like a happy puppy and jumped into her arms. I never get tired of seeing that beautiful face. I kissed her whole face, damn I'm lucky. She actually came home a little early today, I didn't even make dinner!

"How come you came home early babe? I didn't cook anything!"

She just laughed. 

"I wanted to surprise my baby, duh. And I was thinking we could've just gone out for dinner, maybe sushi?"