Chapter 2|hanging out with spyro

Y/n's p.o.v
I was sleeping in my bed when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Cynder wakes me up to go get the door. I got up and opened the door and I see spyro standing at the door. "Hello y/n wanna hang out with me?" I smile and nod. "Sure spyro." As soon as I was leaving I see cynder right next to me "take care of her/him spyro!" Spyro nods. "Of course cynder I won't let you down!"

Spyro takes me to his friends there names were stealth elf and eruptor. They see me and greet me. "Hi my name is stealth elf and I heard your new here so how are you liking skylander academy?"

"Well it's ok everyone seems so nice so far except for jet-vac."
"Yeah well don't worry jet-vac is always like that so it's not a surprise."

"Oh ok so anyways what are we doing?"
"Just hanging out I guess." Spyro frowns.
"Well guys I changed my mind I want to spend time with y/n but it's not because you guys aren't cool I just want to find more about y/n."

Stealth elf and eruptor nod. "We understand spyro you have to do what you have to do." Spyro drags me away from stealth elf and eruptor.

"Now that those guys are out of the way we can finally do what I want to do come on y/n." I stared at spyro confused. Why did he want us to be alone?

Spyro takes me somewhere fancy is he taking me on a date? We barely know each other I can't believe this.

Spyro gets us a table I see a small dude and a girl who looks like she is made out of gold Spyro looks at them and frowns.
"Ugh kaos What are you doing here?!" The guy who is known as kaos turns around and looks at us both.

"I'm just on a date with my queen and what are you doing here skyloser wait let me guess your also on a date heh you guys are losers wait I never saw you before who are you?" Kaos glance at me crossing his arms.

"Oh I'm y/n pleased to make your acquaintance."
Kaos laughs. "Hahaha well don't expect us to be friends I will never be friends with a skyloser come on my queen let's get out of here."

Kaos and the golden queen head out.
"Forget about them y/n let's just eat and get to know each other." Me and spyro were talking about our favorite hobbies and what we hate the most. 

"Wow we sure have a lot of things in common spyro." Spyro nods in agreement. "Yeah I've never met anyone who has the same things in common in me so this is a surprise to me."

After me and spyro were done hanging out he gets a call from Eon. "Spyro hurry to the academy there is an emergency!"

"Right Eon Sorry y/n but I got to go I hope we can hang out sometime." I smiled and hug spyro before he goes. "Me too good luck spyro." Spyro hugs me back and he waves goodbye.