Chapter 3|becoming a skylander

Y/n's p.o.v
Today is the day for me to become a skylander! I was getting ready as usual since today is a different day. Today, is the day I get to prove that I'm a skylander!
I hope I pass! I started getting ready as soon as I was done I headed to the stadium. I looked around my surroundings there were a lot of people there. I was getting a little bit nervous just by lookin at all the people. Eon gets my attention by calling my name I turned around shocked a little.

"Oh yes right Eon I'll be right there!" I head to we're the other skylanders were. There was hex, roller brawl, trigger happy, and drobot. I turned around and high fived drobot.

"Good luck drobot!" Drobot smiles and nods. "Thanks good luck to you too y/n."

Short interruption
Oof if you guys don't know drobot is my favorite skylander that's why he is in the story :) alright back to the story

Back to y/n's p.o.v
I see spyro, stealth elf, pop fizz, jet-vac and eruptor in the audience they were cheering for me. I smiled and waved at them.  Then I turned around again Eon starts his speech.

"Hello everyone today is the year 2018 and today we are here today to see how much all of you cadets have grown this year so show us all of you got 3 2 1 go!"

The first one who was up was hex. There were fake doom raider copies running at hex. Hex casts a spell to slow them down her spell worked. Hex then throws skull at them the enemies all exploded instantly everyone cheers for her.

The next who was up was roller brawl the copies of the doom raiders were running up to roller brawl. Roller brawl jumps up in the air slashing one of them with her roller blades then, she slices them with her claws instantly destroying them.

Up next was trigger happy the copies of doom raiders tried attacking trigger happy but he was to fast for them.  Trigger happy instantly destroys them with his machine gun.

Up next was my best friend drobot. I see drobot shooting lasers at them and I see him throw blades at them he instanltly kills them wow my friend sure is strong I thought to myself.

And the last person was me. I looked around at my surroundings and I saw nothing. I turned around and looked at Eon. Eon clears his throat.

"Since you have greater power than a cadet y/n I think you should battle something more challenging."

Eon presses a button and a fake malefor appears. Everyone gasps surprised.

"Alright let's show them what I can do." I shot fire at the fake malefor it does a little bit of damage.

"Are you kidding me I haven't even inflicted any damage this is going to be harder then I thought."

I shot some ice magic at the copy of malefor it freezes him in place giving me a chance to inflict some damage.

A few minutes later I finally won but I was  a bit tired. Eon starts announcing who passes or not and apparently everyone passed!

The whole crowd goes crazy cheering for all of us. The audience throws some roses and confetti at us.

After everyone was done cheering I head out to the stadium and see spyro and stealth elf running up to me.

"Good job y/n you were much better than me last year heh I failed last year but I proved to eon that I am strong and I got into the book."

"Yeah you shouldn't have thrown that party spyro then you probably could have made it in the book earlier."

I laughed a little stealth elf kind of sounds like spyro's Mom. Hmm I wonder what his parents are like I bet his parents are nicer than mine my mom is good and my father is evil so I think malefor would easily get along with my dad.

"Hey spyro what happened to your family?"
Spyro looks at me a bit sad.

"Well the problem is that I never got to see my parents yet but eon tried helping me find them but apparently we couldn't find a trace."

"Oh my gosh spyro I'm so sorry to hear that!"

"It's alright and besides I never got to know my parents since eon was the only one who took care of me he was like a father to me."

"Wow that must be amazing to have someone take care of you I knew my parents too but my parents don't get along too well my mom is good and my father is evil."

"That must be tough to have a good and evil parent."

"Yeah tell me about it they always argue about me being good and bad."

"Wow that's rough I really wish I can meet one of your parents."

"That be great but my father is strict about me having friends over."

"Oh well let's just stop talking about our family and have a party tonight since it's your celebration and you are now finally a skylander so you work for us now!"

"Yep ok lets go!"

Meanwhile
"Heh my stupid good self is trying to be friends with y/n heh he is so stupid once y/n sees me she/he will recognize me for who I am and then me and her/him shall rule all skylands and destroy all of those insolent fools!"

To be continued