Chapter 11| its christmas!

Y/n's p.o.v
It's finally Christmas! Nothing's been happening I wonder why. Maybe the doomraiders are probably celebrating Christmas who knows? I got up from my bed and I started stretching. After I was done stretching I decided to get spyro up. "Hey sweetie it's time to get up it's Christmas!" I yelled. Spyro yawns and he tells me to give him a few more minutes. "Ugh just give me a few more minutes..." I rolled my eyes. "Were you partying all night again spyro?" Spyro yawns some more. "Yeah so what if I was I love parties and besides your not my mom you can't tell me what to do."

I rolled my eyes. "But I am your girlfriend/boyfriend now get up spyro or else I'm going to make you get up and it's not going to be easy!" Spyro yawns and he gets up. "Ugh fine let's go little miss smarty pants."
Me and spyro both headed downstairs I see Eon handing gifts out to everyone. "Merry Christmas everyone." I flew downstairs and I hugged Eon.
Eon sees me "well good morning y/n and merry Christmas this is for you and spyro." He hands me and spyro a gift. We both opened it. It was a letter from Eon congratulating us and there was some chocolate attached to the letter. "Thank you Eon But is this all?" Eon shakes his head. "No there's more my son just has the rest of them so you might have to get them from him." Eon stares at kaos. "Ugh really father?"

"Yes son give them their gifts." Kaos sighs handing us gifts from him. Me and spyro both opened our gifts there was candy canes and a teddy bear and there were two games that were called smash bros ultimate and splatoon 2.

I gasped surprised I was planning on getting these games! And I'm so happy I finally got them. We got even more gifts from our friends they were more gifts of Nintendo switch games and there were three
Fangirling letters from stealth elf, hex and roller brawl oh I'm so going to kill them once this is over!

Eon tells us that he is going to give us a speech. We all nodded and took a seat. "Alright, Everyone we are gathered here today because today is officially Christmas today is a very special day we're we celebrate our God's birthday and we give gifts to people and spend time together as a family because well I consider you all as my family and I hope that we continue to stay as a family."

Everyone claps and cheers for eon. Kaos starts giving a speech too. "Alright Everyone it is I kaos the ultimate supreme overlord of doom! And I just wanted to say merry Christmas everyone and I hope we all have a good Christmas." Kaos takes a bow and everyone claps and cheers for him.

This Christmas has been good so far I'm glad I have a lot of friends.

Oof don't worry this isn't dark spyro it's me the author oof I know it's not Christmas yet but I just wanted to upload this before Christmas oof anyways merry Christmas and I'm sorry I wasn't updating the story I'm kind of running out of ideas I'm probably thinking about spyro and y/n go on a date maybe I don't know anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And merry Christmas and have a good day  🎄 🎁