Nine

A/N
There are 3 . . . (Ellipses). The court case starts at the first eclipses. If you don't want to read the court case BC it's long and boring, there's a quick summary of it before the second and third ellipses.

I wake up in a pair of arms for the second time in a row. Yet again they belong to Rye. But this time we weren't fully clothed. Let's just say we had a bit of fun when we got home last night.

I get out of bed to shower because today is court. I want to look my best so if I do get convicted, at least everyone's last sight of me will be good.

When I walk back into the room with a towel draped around my waist, Rye is already up and dressed. He's wearing a maroon button up with black skin tight jeans. He's messing with his hair in the mirror trying to achieve perfection, even though it's hard to reach perfection a second time.

"I'm almost ready, just give me a second."

"Ok, I still have to put clothes on so, take as much time as you need." About fifteen minutes later we were walking out of the dorms.

"Andy, I promise that what ever happens I still love you." His voice was filled with sorrow, and I don't want him to be upset. I kiss him on the cheek and see a hint of a smile bestow upon his face.

The wait for the uber was long and quiet. Then there was an even longer ride, with only the faint rumbling of the car to provide noise. Every now and then I'd feel Rye squeeze my hand. I don't know if he was trying to reasure me or himself.

All it took was a quick drive and we were exiting the car. My fingers trembled as they pulled the cold golden handle of the clean glass door.

The courtroom was exactly as I remembered.

Rye went somewhere in the stands and I went with my lawyer, Mr.Hunter.

"Andy, just breath." He was trying to calm me down. Hopefully, he was as good as my mom thinks he is.

. . .

The hearing starts and Zach's lawyer is already trying to prove me guilty. Their saying the gun has my fingerprints, and that I was doing illegal drugs. None of their evidence proved a similar point, but it was enough to show there was some point.

My turn was soon after. "Andy, I hope you have a good lawyer because all the evidence is piling against you."

"As we all know, a dangerous drug was found in Andy's system. What nobody seemed to mention, is that this is the same drug found in rape victims. The same conclusion from said cases were that their drinks were spiked. Now I know this can be passed off as a crazy assumption, but we found jake's fingerprints on the cup. If thats not enough, the container holding this drug also had his fingerprints."

Mr.Hunter gave the judge a stack of papers before proceeding.

"Now this only proves that Andy was not purposely doing drugs. But this leads me to my next point, Andys fingerprints found on the gun. It was raining the night of the party, which would obviously create mud. The footprints found in the mud outside of the shed, where the gun was found, were not Andy's but in fact Zach's. Why his fingerprints were not found on the gun? Because he was wearing gloves that were disposed in the dumpster outside of the party."

Gasp were heard in the crowd. No one saw that coming, not even me. A loud chatter erupted from the people. I look to where Rye was sitting and he looked proud.

"Quiet in the court!" Immediate silence fell behind the court. "I have no other choice but to find Zach Clayton guilty of the murder of Damien Alec!"

. . .
(Summary)
Evidence was piled against Zach Causing him to be found guilty.

. . .

We were barely out the doors when Rye hugged me. his grip so tight, it was getting hard to breath. He must of known his strength was getting to me, and released me from his grasp. He held my waist forcing me to face him.

"I don't know what I would've done if you would've been convicted."

"You'd move on with your life. Id just be a distant memory."

"Not possible. I could never forget you."

"Doubt it."

"I beg to differ, because your always on my mind. Your my twenty-five seven. I give you all my attention, baby your my obsession. Yes twenty-five seven. I give you love and affection, cause baby your my obsession."

"Why does that sound like a song?" I chuckled.

He chuckled before telling me it is a song.

"Wait what? I thought those words were original, and made for me. I feel kind of offended now."

"You want original? Ok how about this." He clears his throat before he starts singing. "Eight billion people and all I see is you. Seven sees of distance but I would swim the blue. Can we take this back, Right back to the start? to a place you're happy. ll never break your heart." We got a few stares from people passing by, but it didn't bother me.

"Its beautiful. Your beautiful."

"Thank you. I continued the song I heard you singing the other day. Because I really love the song, nearly as much as I love you."

I feel a tear pricking my eyes before I start singing, barely louder than a whisper. "I can't deny that you've got my heart on lock, baby you know I'm yours I'm not giving up, giving up, giving up on you."

A/N
OMG THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER. For anyone who did read the court case and didn't understand it, it's ok cause I don't understand it either tbh😂. I'm not Well verse in courts and how they work so I made up my own court system and, that's that.

And I am so happy with the way I ended this. Idk about you but it makes me happy.

AND I WROTE A RALEX BOOK. well one chapter of a Ralex book, but this will be my main focus until I get an idea for another Randy book. So go read that (because it's cute and You still get a tad bit of Randy)

With all that said, this is the end of 'if...'😭😭

Please vote and comment❤️❤️