Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers Discussion

Hello everyone and welcome back to another Chapter in my Halloween series discussion page. I haven't written in this thing since last year. I kind of got lazy and just decided to do other things. I usually just write on my phone but I decided that today I would spend most of it just writing updates to some of my books. Starting with the Halloween Series. Last time we left off in this page I was writing about Halloween III: Season of the Witch. Now, that October has arrived I am fully in the Halloween spirit and can't wait to celebrate this glorious season. So, to start this out let's return to this discussion page by talking about Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers.

Plot: Set 10 years after the events of Halloween 2 this movie sees the return of Michael Myers into the franchise after his absence in Halloween III

Plot:
Set 10 years after the events of Halloween 2 this movie sees the return of Michael Myers into the franchise after his absence in Halloween III. It also has Donald Pleasance back as Dr. Loomis who remains in pursuit of Michael Myers. The focus this time around isn't on Laurie Strode. But, instead focuses on her daughter Jamie Lloyd played by Danielle Harris. The reason Laurie isn't in this film is because her character was killed off in between films via a car crash. (Basically, Jamie Lee Curtis didn't want to do this film, so they wrote her out of it). Anyways, after the events of Halloween 2 Michael is revealed to have been lying in a comatose state for nearly 10 years. That is until one night he is being transferred from one hospital to another when he wakes up to go after his last living relative (Jamie Lloyd). Along the way Jamie is accompanied by her sister Rachel and Loomis continues his pursuit of Michael Myers.

 Along the way Jamie is accompanied by her sister Rachel and Loomis continues his pursuit of Michael Myers

Ok so that was a lot to say. I feel rusty at this. LOL. But, per the usual I will go into the good and bad of the movie as well as talking about some other stuff. So, lets proceed.

The Good: