1

It waz a normal fucking day like it always it on the island of Sodor and Thomas was collecting Memes for a random fandom group called the Woodscouts.

Once Thomas the dank engine collected the memes he and when I say he, I mean his driver crashed.
"Oh shit Thomas look at what you done!" yelled his driver.
"BITCH I didn't do shit! You were the one driving!" Thomas gasped in an offended manner.
"Oh well Thomas looks like you have to take the blame like the other 2164893581573957182783038269 times." Sighed the driver. The fireman tried to stay out of it but he couldn't help but to feel pity for the tank engine. The fireman kicked the driver in the balls causing him to fall out of Thomas.
"What the fuck bro?!!!" Thomas screeched looking at his driver that feel out of him. The fall made Thomas's driver hit his head really hard on the ground, causing him to have amnesia and act like a baby. The driver chewed some gravel on the floor but immediately spat it back out, he proceeds to cried at the horrible taste. Annoyed, the fireman teleported Thomas onto the track yelling "Fuck it." And ran over Thomas's baby driver.
"MY BABY!!" Thomas cried.
"Come on Thomas we got Memes to deliver.

Once they got to their destination that we in the woods and Thomas was stuck there not able to move.

Suddenly a sexy hot pizza face teen walked up to Thomas.
"Hey handsome." The teen referred to Edward Pikeman flirted. Thomas blushed. He had never seen a human and sexy as him. Thomas couldn't stop looking. I mean his sexy hot voice with his acne cover face and his yellow cat like eyes. Pikeman was perfect and it was better because he was also gay...or an objectiphile since Thomas was a train but mostly gay.
"Umm, hi sir." Thomas shyly replies.
"Called me master, sexy." All of his friends dropped their jaws. Thomas's fireman fainted while the ghost of his driver grabbed popcorn and he truely longed for this moment to come.