7

"FUCk yOu! That was my card!" Edward was outraged by the fact Thomas had stolen the yellow card, now he was unable to finish the set."Actually... you stole the card Pikeman."
This was true. After realising that Thomas actually couldn't play monopoly, because he had no hands, the pizza faced dildo decided to play for Thomas. He honestly hadn't see such bullshit before.
"Thomas, I told you to call me daddy, remember?"
"Jesus, we just had a feud and you want to start a new one? Besides, you asked me to call you sexy." Thomas was fed up with this hot manz, he needed to take a breather.
"Take me outside please, it's too hot in here."
"That's because of me isn't it?" Edward winked, but Thomas wasn't having any, he just wanted to get away from the bi-polar asshat. Pikeman was unsatisfied with Thomas' reaction and began grumbling a string of curses that were extremely offensive to trains.

Pikeman tried to use his sexy powers to help Thomas out of his cabin, but they didn't work.
"What the-"
Thomas sighed, annoyed. "What's wrong?" He snapped.
"My powers aren't working!" Great. Thomas was now stuck with this... thing.
"WhY NOt?" Thomas grumbled.
"My powers run on a sense of romantic attention, they only work if my relationship with somebody else is equal. I haven't been able to use them in years." Uh oh.
"What do you mean?" Thomas was confused, he just wanted to leave. "So, if I love someone, they would have to love me back for my powers to work because both sides of the relationship have to feel the same for each other." He explained
"Oh, that makes much more sense." Thomas actually doesn't get it at all, he just wants the crybaby to shut up.

Edward sat down in his chair as he thought real hard about the situation.
"But I don't understand! I love you and you love me so my powers should work. Right? You love me right?"
Thomas didn't answer, he didn't know what to think of him anymore. Was he really worth loving? Would you love someone just because they are hot, even though they are annoying as fuck?

Thomas didn't know.