n i n e

the doorbell rung and i sprinted to the door. i saw jieun with jimin and his arm around her shoulder.

"you guys are cute." i muttered.

"thank you leilani. ayo taetae, get your ass here. bro talk."

jimin walked off towards taehyung.

"girl, you look hot. i'd divorce jimin to get with you boo."

"you look amazing, too ji."

"boys, lets go! we don't want vandavy waiting for us."

"mhmm."

we went ahead of the boys and into jimin's car. me and jieun sat in the back while the guys sat in the front.

jieun was fidgeting with her rings, while i was just spaced out thinking about random things. 

"hey, i heard xavier's coming."

"yeah, he said he got a good fuck. so he's most likely going to get a "good fuck"."

"that's hilarious. the dude doesn't know the difference between water and sprite."

we talked more about our old friends and random stuff. 

"guys, we're here." 

we all got out of the car, and walked to the entrance. jieun ran towards the door like a little mouse running towards cheese. jimin chasing after her, hold his phone and wallet in one and jieun's phone and wallet in the other. 

"hey sunshine." taehyung wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"hey there."

"you seem lonely."

"i am lonely, im always third wheeling with the cute married couple."

"well guess what, i can change that." he whispered in my ear.

i blushed and pushed him off me playfully.

"let's get inside."

we walked inside and saw jieun talking to vandavy while jimin was next to her on his phone.

we walked over to them.

"MY GIRLFRIEND! LEILANI LOR."

"MY OTHER MAIN BITCH."

we ran to each other and hugged. jieun watched from the back, smiling.

"wow. my parents forgot about me."

"shut the fuck up ji, get yo ass here and join the hug."

"ok vandavy." jieun giggled and ran towards us and joined the little hug.

we broke the hug and started to have a conversation about how we were gonna do the party.

"yeah, don't worry guys. dj minivan is here the make the party hype."

"ok. we are gonna get drunk now. later!"

vandavy left for the stage. so all four of us went to our small room that we reserved for ourselves.

"hey baby, im gonna go get drinks. what do you guys want?"

"i want a strawberry rosé, thanks babe." jieun plopped down onto the couch.

"id like some whiskey." i plopped down next to her.

"same here."

"ok. ill be back."

jimin left to go get the drinks. jieun leaned over to whisper something into my ear.

"me and jimin will leave you and taehyung alone." she smirked and laid back down.

"you bitch."

"i love you too!"

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"guys. it's been a while and jimin still hasn't come back." jieun panicked.

"hey boo, don't worry. maybe the crowd is just too big or there's lots of people waiting for drinks."

"hey, ill go look for him ok?"

"thank you taehyungie."

"no problem, jieun."

taehyung left the room to look for jimin while i comforted jieun.

it has been longer than usual. what the fuck is going on? that bitch better not be cheating.  

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆  

shit goes down in chapter 11. ha sorry but chapter 11 comes out in about 6 hours or maybe tomorrow.