Author's note.

This novel is the second in the Rise and Fall series, taking on the perspective of Ruben. If you haven't read my first novel Rise and Fall, don't worry - this novel can be consumed in isolation. However, please check it out if you're vibing on this story and let me know what you think - I'd love any and all feedback.

Please note, this story contains the explicit language expected of broody Australian teenage boys and love-sad young men, so apologies in advance if that isn't your thing. It's all in context, I swear.

Also, be aware that there are a few themes presented within the story which some readers may find distressing or triggering. The aim with all my writing has been to discuss and explore more complex and traumatic life events - in this novel, namely domestic violence and mental health - with a much healthier perspective, while also remaining true to the rawness of those lived experiences we are all undoubtedly familiar with nowadays.

 The aim with all my writing has been to discuss and explore more complex and traumatic life events - in this novel, namely domestic violence and mental health - with a much healthier perspective, while also remaining true to the rawness of those ...

Please do not copy or reproduce any of the content within this story without my explicit permission.

Cheers

Ash

xo