Chapter 11- You saved me

Bellamy

Suddenly, a powerful noise pierced Bellamy's ears. A loud sound and all he saw next was a red light sparking on the cloudless, dark sky. All the flying jellyfish monsters stopped for a second and then flew back in the depths of the water. His reddish cheeks were wet from the tears that fell from his eyes for Clarke. His tears were mixed with sweat and sand, making a strange texture. He looked back at the spaceship and saw Echo with a flare gun in her hand.

"Clarke?" He whispered out of breath. "Hey..."

All of a sudden, Clarke opened her eyes and started coughing. She bent over as sharply as if she'd been punched in the stomach, and drops of blood spattered her lap and knees and the dust at her feet. Bellamy placed his hand on her back, watching helplessly, not knowing what to do.

"Bell-...get me a..."

"Tell me! Clarke! What do you need?"

After five seconds of silence, Clarke reached out for Bellamy's hand and when she finally grabbed it, Bellamy spoke.

"You're shaking. Clarke...I'm here. Just tell me what you need. Please!"

"Anti-venom injection."

He quickly took her up in his arms and ran back to the spacecraft. Murphy came and helped Bellamy place her in the medical center.

"Raven! Where's Raven?" Bellamy asked, desperately.

"She was helping Octavia and Jordan with their wounds." Echo said.

"Go and bring me an anti-venom injection! Hurry up!"

"i don't think we have one!"

"Just bring me anything! And tell Raven to move her ass down here!"

"I'll tell her!" Emori said, running out of the room.

"She'll be alright." John assured Bellamy.

But as fast as his words have dissipated into thin air, Clarke started shaking really bad.

"She's having a seizure. Go and find Raven!"

"Wait! I'm here, I'm here!" Raven said making her way to Clarke.

"What do we do?" Bellamy asked, his voice trembling in fear.

"We have to stay calm. This is the most important thing I know. We just need to ride out the seizure..." She said.

"Do we need to keep her down?"

"No! No way! That can only cause more damage if we're fighting against her while she's shaking!"

"So we do nothing?"

"Bellamy, just wait! I'm as worried as you are!"

"I got the injection!" Echo shouted as she rushed inside.

Raven took the syringe and injected Clarke with it. As soon as she did that, Clarke's seizures stopped and she started coughing.

"Hurry! Help me put her in the recovery position. Roll her over to her side so she won't choke with her own vomit.

Her throat felt sore from the stomach acid that was layering it and her mouth tasted of vomit. The stomach-acid stench of vomit filled her nostrils. She turned her head toward Bellamy, the caustic fluid coating her mouth said one thing.

"Water."

After a few minutes of tension, Bellamy came back with a glass of water and Clarke was already feeling better.

"Here...Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Better. What happened? Are Octavia and Jordan alright?"

"Hey guys... can you leave us a second?"