Three years later ?!?!?

After that night came the morning and this morning is the morning that Cicilia will be gone to Cambridge . Zayn ,Sally , Brad , and sme close friends were waiting for hr at the airport so they can say goodbye . Sall was crying and for the first time Zayn was crying as well as Cici . Cicilia hugged them all and kissed them all . She hugged Zayn and never let go until the all held her away from him while she and he were crying rivers . Zayn ran directly outside and started crying . Brad followed him to calm him down . After 6 hours on a plane they finally arrived to Cambridge . They gotta can that took them to their new home . Their new home was soo big but with low cost . Cicilia wasn't happy at all 😭😭😭😭😭 She was crying 🙍 and as very sad . The next four days were really tough for her But she was all the time talking to Zayn and talking to Sally as well as Brad . After one month she started college and she met new friends and started a new life . This was really hard to forget her old friends especially her boyfriend and her best friend . Cicilia always said that life's not fair . Cecilia was happy because she always talks with her old friends especially Zayn and Sally and they talk hours and hours and that makes her happier than ever . Technology is a good things communicate with friends and family back home . But still Cicilia didn't have a new best friend nor a new boyfriend . Cicilia always remembered everything they did together like when they went to the beach , to the parks , to the malls , and especially when they went with the lads that where one direction on a vacation . This vacation was the best of all that what Cecilia always said . (I mean the one with the lads )

3 Years Later ......

Now Cicilia was 19 years old , all these 2 years she's been talking to her old friends. Zayn , and Sally .

Zayn's P.O.V in Bradford :

"Thank you Mr. now everything's alright " I said as I was talking to the owner if Cicilia's old house .

" Yes Mr. Zayn everything is good thank you for buying this house " the owner replied as I was feeling more than happy .

I wanted this to be a big surprise for Cicilia . Now all I have to to is fly to Cambridge . As I left home and arrived at Cambridge , I directly went to Cicilia's house as I knocked the door , I heard Cici saying :

" I'll get it mom "

It was the best feeling when I heard her voice again . As she opened the door my back was toward her face so she said :

"Excuse me mister can I help u ?! "

I turned toward her and said :

" Yes please I'm looking for my girlfriend ! "

Cicilia bursted in tears as she hugged him and he hugged her . They were both crying . he entered and sat and he called her mom and father to sit too because he has a special announcement .

" Hello Mr and Mrs Henson , I would like to announce a very exciting and a happy issue that I did in Bradford ! This issue has a relationship with u Mr and Mrs . "

Cicilia's father : " sure son what is it ?! "

" Mr . Henson I would like to say that I bought ur old house and now u guys can move back to Bradford "

Cicilia : " OMFGGGGGG !!!!! ZAYNNNIEEEE ❤❤❤❤❤🙈🙈❤❤ I can't believe this "

Cicilia's father : " Thank u Zayn ! Thats very kind and generous from u . But why did u do that ?! "

I stood up and said : " Mr.Henson ur daughter is everything to me and I can't live without her . And wen u go everything will be waiting for u furnitures , T.Vs , and everything else . I've been planning for this since u left . "

Cicilia's father : " Awe Zayn ! What a nice guy and generous person u are ! How can I repay u ?! "

" You already did ! Your daughter's love is the only thing I ask for in this world and now I have it ! Thank u ! And after 2 years we will get married if u allow us . "

Cicilia's father : " I would love to allow u ! And I hope u two will be happy ever after together "

Cicilia : " Thank u daddy !! Now can we move back to Bardford ?! " I saw her crossing hands

Her dad : " Yes we shall sweety ! "

Cicilia ran into me and hugged me tighter than ever and as well as she hugged her father and gave him a big kiss .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Cicilia arrived back to Bradford with Zayn and her family , she went to Sally's house and surprised her , Sally was crying form happiness !! Everything was back to its normal way at last .

Hey guys ! Thank u so much for reading love u all :) plz vote and comment as well as u can share :* The last chapter will be updated really soon ! So hope u liked it :* ❤😘 Xoxoxo