Fourteen: Nii-chan

"Haha you have to supervise the newbies at the swimsuit store!" Hinata laughs.

"Shut up Hinata, I wanted to go." Nito' pouts.

"You were worn out after one contest with them and you didn't even participate!" Sho laughs, pushing his glasses up.

"But Mei and Ami and Aoi have to go too!" Kenta snorts.

"Well stop showing off that you get more study time or get on the bus." Nito' laughs.

"Nahh, let's go and train." Hinata grins.

"I wish I was at training." I sigh.

"If you want Aoi, we can go on an extra long run on Friday." Mei-chan assures.

...

"Oh god." I glance at the garnet eyed girl. "Mei-channn."

"Shit!" she gasps.

"Kou-chan!" Ami-chan yelps.

"Hey girls. You shopping too?" we nod.

"What are you doing here? You're so far away from town!" I ask.

"I'm looking for protein powder."

"GOUU-SAAAAAANNNNN!"

"Mei-chan! Ami-chan! Intercept! Kou-chan, come this way." I try to move her but Momo shoves his sister and sister for all intensive purposes on the floor, slamming into me.

Momo babbles on and on as I crawl toward my friends.

"You girls are blind." Kuruno-kun scoffs.

"Shut up Kuruno-kun. Momo knocked 'em over." Hika-chan holds her hand out to Mei-chan, my original roommate helps me to my feet while Hika'-chan hauls Ami-chan onto her feet.

"Which do you like better?" Mei-chan asks, holding out swimsuits. One is white, a bandeu style, sweetheart. The other is portland orange. Both are very Mei.

"You can't wear bandeu swimsuits in tournaments." Kuruno-kun states.

"This isn't FOR tournaments." Mei-chan snaps.

"The white one. It looks better with your skin tone. The orange is too close to your hair colour." Hika'-chan states.

"I am way too fond of the silver tummyless swimsuit!" Ami-chan pouts.

"I think it would look good." I pipe up.

"Can't wear it in contests." Kuruno-kun groans.

"You don't think I know that? I swam in top swimming schools in Tokyo. I KNOW, Kuruno-kun but honestly. One can always have one more swimsuit." Ami-chan retorts.

"Haruka would like you." I muse.

"Isn't captain Rin dating a Haruka?" Kuruno-kun asks.

"Hey maybe we should ask for Rei's opinion." Ami ignores our sharper roommate.

"Don't you think that Hazuki-kun would be a bit distrubed by seeing photos of girls' swimsuits in Ryugazaki-san's inbox?" Hika'-chan muses.

"I honestly think that Aoi needs a new swimsuit!" Mei-chan states.

"You do?" I cock a brow.

"Yeah! You've been wearing the one with the bow too much! I'll pay and everything!" My jaw drops.

"We'll pay. You're splitting it with me. I agree, The swimsuit you seem o be favouring is doing great things for you but surely Makoto's bored of the same old swimsuit." Ami-chan adds.