Chapter 1

I'm Sadie Marie Ray I'm 18 , grade 12 . Im in honour classes , I'm popular . My family owns a resort . I go to school at St . James high school . I have 4 brothers Damien , Dylan , Cole , and Kayne . Damien is 20 , Dylan is 21 , Cole is 16 , and Kayne is 18 . We are a pretty big family . I have 25 cousins . But thats a diffrent story . Anyway today was the last day of school until summers over .

At are school you have grad that night and then some people start college the day summers over . Damien and Dylan both did it . Damien has been in college for 3 years this will be his 4th . He is trying to become a cook . And Dylan has only been in college for 2 years I don't even know what he does . Cole , Me , and Kayne are pretty much unsuccessful in my parents mind . Only Damien and Dylan . Right now we were in gym track practice I was the number one track runner in the school I had tons of trophies . I was running with Summer . Summer was my best friend . We've been best friends since diapers . Her mom and my mom are besties to, so we did everything together since we were 2 weeks old . We were talking about prom and who we were gonna ask . I didn't have a boyfriend and asking boys to go to prom with me wasn't my thing, but Summer of all people was going with Kayne of all people, but whatever . I wasnt really gonna go to prom. Track finished and all the girls stopped and went to the change room . I hopped into the shower and showered and changed and went to my car . It was a white civic with a sun roof nothing fancy . I started to drive to the workshop that was across the parking lot, I honked the horn signalling Kayne and Cole to get there butts out here . We were heading to the resort, it was 6 to 10 hours away depending on traffic right now its rush hour on the highways, so we would be taking the back roads . I saw Summer ran out, she opened the door and hopped in .

" Where do you think your going ? " I asked

" To the resort Kayne said i could come . " She said

" Oh yah , where are they ? " I asked

" At the grocery store . "

" Why ? "

" No clue . "

" Well did they walk ? " I asked

" No Bryce drove them . " She said

The grocery store was 10 mins away . And it would take 30 mins for them to walk . Bryce was my ex he was constantly trying to get back with me .

" Do i still have a room ? " Summer asked

" Yah sam way you left it last year . " At the resort Me , Summer , Damien , Dylan , Kayne , Cole shared a cottage i had 6 rooms , 2 bathrooms , a living room . It was 2 stories . No kitchen . We would go down to the lodge . It had a restaurant , game room , gym , and towel room ( not important ) .

" Are you excited for grad at the resort ? " Summer asked

" Yah , yah . " I said . We pulled up to the sobeys and saw Kayne and Cole with 10 bags of food .

" Oh no . " I said . Kayne and Cole opened the back of the trunk . That had 4 bags and 4 blankets and tried to put them all in the back .

" It won't fit ! " Kayne screamed

" Can we put the blankets in the back with us ? " Cole asked

" Fine whatever . " I said . They finally got the trunk closed and hopped in . It was 12:00 pm . Hopefully we could shorten it to 6 hours . I stepped on the gas pedal and hurried away . I stopped at the gas station and got out . I watched the gas money get higher and higher .

56.95 , 57.25 , 60.00 , 64.62. The gas was 70 $ . I went into the gas station's building payed for the gas and bought four slushies . I came back out to the car . And hit Cole's window he looked and ducked I hit Kayne's window and ducked I waited 5 mins and climbed in the car . I handed the slushies out and started to drive .

4 hours later : no one has talked for 4 fours and it's driving me crazy . All they do is sit on there phones and text . When i get to drive . Yay . There so considerate . Thank you . I turned on the radio and Fancy by Iggy Azalea . And they started singing . Not Summer . Kayne and Cole in high pitch voices . It sounded like dying squirrels trying to give birth . I think they broke my ear drums . But I just didn't have the heart to tell them . Me and Summer looked at each other. And Summer screamed " SHUT UP ! " They both stopped singing and stared at the back of her seat . Summer turned around

" I'm sorry we have headaches . " She said

" Oh sorry . " Cole and Kayne said in sync . I pulled the car over and asked Kayne to drive he sighed and shook his head yes . I jumped out of the seat and went to the back with Cole . I pulled my phone out and went on Instagram . There were already posting pictures of the lodge . I was jealous swimming in the lake , kayaks , canoes ugh i wanted to get there so bad . It was now 4:00 2 more hours and we were there . I realized I had a text from Alexa , Alexa was graduating to .

Alexa : Hey where are you ?

Me : 2 hours from the lodge . You ?

Alexa : Same . Who you driving with ?

Me : Kayne , Cole , and Summer . You ?

Alexa : Ben . Hes driving . ( Ben is Alexa's boyfriend . They have been datinf since grade 6 . )

Me : nice I was driving . Just finished 4 hours of driving . Kayne's driving now .

Alexa : Really ! You must be tired

Me : Nah . Hey whats your grad dress look like ?

Alexa : Here all send a pic . She sent a pic of a strapless dark purple dress . It was short and had gems around the waist right under her boobs . She also had a little crown beside it .

Alexa : What's yours look like ?

Me : Well ... I sent a pic of mine it was turquoise and had gems under my boobs and gems at the top and a line of gems in between my boobs. It also had a little tiara .

Alexa : Yours is so pretty and gorgeous.

Me : Same , yours is perfect for you !

Alexa : Yah , thanks . I'm gonna take a nap .

Me : Ok . I went back to my instagram and posted a selfie of me and Cole . Sticking are tounges out . We looked hot . BING SING ! My phone sang i checked it to see a text from Summer .

Summie : I'm so bored !

Me : Same , still an hour away .

Summie : Do you want to play would you rather ?

Me : Sure . I go first , Summie would you rather eat a fish or poo .

Summie : Eat a fish , at least I could cook it .

Me : I tired :(

Summie : Sleep , I'll wake you up when were there .

1 hour later :

" Were here ! " Summer shrieked . I jolted awake I jumped out grabbed my bag and sprinted to are cottage . I swung the door open and saw Damien and Dylan . I dropped my bag and ran into Damien's arms .

" I missed you so much ! " I screamed

" I missed you to ! " He said . Next I ran into Dylan's arms .

" I love you guys , I missed you both ! " I said screeching .

" We missed you to ! " They said in sync . Then my parents barged in .

" Oh Damien , Dylan your home ! Your home ! You guys are the greatest things we ever did ! " My parents say in sync . My parents looked around and noticed we were standing there

" Oh your here . " My mom said to me

" Yah mom I am here cause this is my cottage not yours ! MINE ! You barge in here and tell us how proud you are of Damien and Dylan when your other 3 children are standing right here . We try so hard to make you proud everything ! But nothing seems to please you . I'm in honur classes , I'm a competive dancer , and im the best track runner in town ! What do you want me to do ! " I scream . My parents always do this ( my mom ) . It's always Dylan and Damien . Thats all she ever talks about . My mom just left not another word just walked my dad gave me a sad look and ran to catch up to my mom .